Today's #RxChat is all about the technologies used in pharmacy operations. We interview Nick Zener, PharmD - LTC Pharmacy Operations consultant about the different experiences he's had during his career.
1) What specific technology has made the biggest impact in pharmacy? Why?
2) Compared to other industries (like auto-insurance) why is pharmacy operators behind using predictive modeling & “big-data”? Why?
3) Which pharmacy software system are you using and what do you like best about it?
4) Explain how Automation Technology has made pharmacy operations easier or more complex?
5) If you could invent a revolutionary pharmacy software and or technology - what would it be?
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.