Call in to speak with the host
Interview questions and topics covered on this show:
1) Peskind Law Firm news, events and updates on what’s happening this month in family law.
2) Prenup battle in Long Island: Court enforces verbal agreement to tear up the prenup and finds it void.
3) Illinois law on premarital agreements: What should people discuss when contemplating marriage?
4) Steve’s experiences with premarital agreements and stories about what can go wrong.
5) Practice pointers for Illinois family law attorneys serving clients who request premarital agreements.
6) What is the value of being married and having a premarital agreement? Can it be more trouble than its worth?
The Peskind Law Firm Update is a monthly Internet radio podcast about divorce and family law.
Steven N. Peskind is a highly accomplished family and divorce attorney who has been honored with numerous awards and distinctions throughout his career. He has argued before the Illinois Supreme Court in cases that have significantly affected a custodial parent’s right to move from Illinois and questioned the constitutionality of the Illinois Parentage Act. Recently, Steven N. Peskind has been designated as One of the Best Lawyers in America. Best Lawyers is the oldest and most respected peer-review publication in the legal profession. Visit Peskind Law Firm online to learn more about the firm.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
It's good to talk.