Tuesdays, 9 pm Eastern, 6 pm Pacific: "Leading Edge Love," host Sumati Sparks:
This week, her guest is Philippe Lewis and Paget Norton, sex educators, poly parents and community leaders. (http://exquisite.love)
Sumati Sparks, The Open Relationship Coach, is based in the San Francisco. Bay Area (www.SumatiSparks.com)
SUMATI WORKS WITH:
• Professional Married Men & Women who have little or no intimacy in their long-term relationship.
• Single or Divorced People who do not wish to have another traditional relationship.
• Couples who want to successfully open their relationship.
• Singles & Couples who don’t know where to find other polyamorous people to meet & date.
• Heterosexual as well as Queer, Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Transgender, Intersex & Questioning Persons.
COMMON CHALLENGES HER CLIENT'S FACE:
• Frustrated and fed up with the loss of vitality that comes from being in a relationship with no intimacy.
• Feeling like their partner would never go for it.
• Confused, nervous and a little scared about how to open their relationship.
• No idea where to meet other polyamorous people to potentially date.
• Eager and hopeful but want to do it right.
WHAT SHE DOES FOR HER CLIENTS:
• Get CLEAR about what they want.
• PREPARE to ask their partner for it, then SPEAK THEIR TRUTH.
• CREATE the relationship of their wildest dreams.
• Have FUN in the process.
HOW SUMATI SERVES HER CLIENTS:
With her signature program called: ADDING MORE LOVE, PASSION & JOY!
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register