Call in to speak with the host
USA School Beatings Quiz
1. 19 US states sanction American educators to take a wooden board to strike schoolchildren/teens in their care. T/F
2. Marcus L. Ward supported a bill to enforce slavery. T/F
3. US Education Committee Chairman John Kline has had HR 5005 on his desk since June 26, 2014. T/F
4. The only population protected from USA school beatings are those having special needs. T/F
5. Paula Flowe holds workshops which increase social and academic skills in under 18 year olds. T/F
6. The cost of school insurance policies are lower at schools where striking children is prohibited. T/F
7. John Kline will know one is referring to HR 5005 on a message saying, “John Kline, please sign.” T/F
9. Circle John Kline’s correct office number: a) 202.225.2271 b) 202.999.3333 T/F
10. HR 5005 will become US federal legislation by Friday, August 29, 2014, 6 pm EDT effectively. T/F
An update to this post containing specific links will be posted here on Sunday, August 3.
AZ Op! SafeChildEnvironmentS@gmail.com, 800.515.9216, www.TheHittingStopsHere.com
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.