Call in to speak with the host
There is a definite pattern to the entrance of Rejection, which in turn opens the door for Rebellion:
1. Curse of destruction of the family priesthood (centered in father).
2. Curses and spirits of withdrawal of the father and dominance by the mother.
3. Spirit of improper discipline (usually works through the mother, either over permissive or too harsh) may associate with the curse of rebellion against discipline on the child's part.
4. Spirit of lying to escape punishment.
5. Curse and spirits of guilt.
6. Curse and spirits of distrust (resulting from guilt).
7. Curse and spirits involving lack of communication between parents and child.
8. Curse and spirits of rejection ("My parents don't love me" or "I can't even talk to them etc.").
Perhaps you have noticed that people very often look ten to twenty years younger in their casket than when alive. Many times in DELIVERANCE, we see people change before us. They look younger, softer and more relaxd.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.