Popular in Parents
Join Sara Bingham, WeeHands Founder and author of The Baby Signing Book: Includes 450 ASL Signs for Babies and Toddlers, each week as she shares parenting tips, language development strategies, and the joys of connecting with your baby, toddler and/or preschool child.
Since 2001, WeeHands has been an industry-leading children's sign language and language development program delivered through interactive, fun classes, as well as a line of tailored products. In 2014, WeeHands became part of Morneau Shepell’sChildren's Support Solutions, an organization that provides health-centered and educational services to children with differences to help them reach their potential.
This week, Sara will chat with Stephenie Labandz, who is is a Physical Therapist for Robbinsdale Area Schools in Minnesota. Stephenie has a strong interest in assistive technology and is passionate about helping children of all abilities maximize their function and independence. On this show we'll chat about positioning, motor development, movement and learning.
Join Host Live Chats
- SecularTalkRadio (34 chatters)
- Angelic Realms Radio (15 chatters)
- The Spiritual Concepts Show (7 chatters)
- Pastor Harry Walther (5 chatters)
- From The Helicarrier (5 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (5 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- Author magazine (2 chatters)
- Betty Jo Tucker (2 chatters)
- George Gomond Radio (1 chatters)
- Live N The Day Wit J (1 chatters)