Our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy have changed. We think you'll like them better this way.

The Paranormal Equation: New Science w/James Stein

  • Broadcast in Paranormal
  • 0 comments
ParanormalReview

ParanormalReview

×  

Follow This Show

If you liked this show, you should follow ParanormalReview.

Call in to speak with the host

(661) 244-9831

h:234701
s:5020425
archived

When dealing with the paranormal, people have a tendency to assume that if science can't explain the phenomena it must be a fraud. But is this necessarily true? - James Stein argues that, if we look at recent scientific advances, we have to admit that humans only understand around 5% of the universe, meaning that we don't understand the other 95% - surly this leaves scope for rational explanations of ghosts, remote viewing and clairvoyance?

Join Luci and Anthony as they talk with author, physicist, and mathematician Dr. James Stein and his new book: The Paranormal Equation: A New Scientific Perspective on Remote Viewing, Clairvoyance, and other Inexplicable Phenomenon.
 

Comments

 comments