Call in to speak with the host
LIVE FROM ELM STREET, ITS THE OXFORD CANNIBAL!!!!!
After our night off last night, we have an incredible show planned for this evening. Tons of awesome topics, a sports segment, a nature segment, and callers both new and old. Be sure and tune in as this is the first episode that is not being recorded in the Elm Street Studio.
Nature Expert Willard Johnstone has been gracious enough to the Cannibal to allow us to record the episode on the dock at his river camp house. We are thrilled to announce Willard will once again be a guest host.
The show starts at 10:30 tonight, at Willard's request, so be sure and listen in!!!
1) Is "Call me Maybe" a Secret Message From Beelzebub to his Earthly Followers to Begin the Final Battle for Earth?
2) Pine Sol = Most Useful Seasoning Ingredient in the Kitchen?
3) Hidden Homosexuals: Was Winnie the Pooh a flaming homosexual?
4) Wizardry in Courtroom- Should Warlocks/Wizards be Allowed to serve on the Supreme Court?
5) UFO Sightings in the Southeast
6) Powerful Pudding: What Flavor Pudding Builds Muscle While Increasing Intellect?
7) The Bigger the Truck, the Bigger the ( fill in the blank) ?
8) Has the Time Come for the President to have a Jester in the White House?
9) The Legend of Greedy Gregory and how he lost his Soul
10) The Call of the Wild: Nature Expert Tackles the Phenomena of People who are Sexually Attracted to four legged creatures.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.