LIVE FROM ELM STREET, ITS THE OXFORD CANNIBAL!!!!
We certainly hope everyone enjoyed their Sabbath, and we hope you enjoy tonight's episode even more. Tonight is a special episode because we are coming back from the break, and you should expect a big show.
Tonight's show will be filled with intriguing topics and informative callers. We will be having a special segment after the break called "Would you Rather?" in which callers will poise questions to Kermit that force him to choose between two tough decisions.
As always, our sports expert, Ryne Hancock will be on the Cannibal for what is typically the most informative segment of the show- don't miss it, tonight he's got some really great sports issues to discuss.
1) Obesity in the Doctors Office: Never Trust a Fat Nurse
2) Does Drinking Spoiled Milk (Not Breast Milk) Make You Kind Hearted?
3) Beverley Hillbilies: Behind the Times or Social Pariahs?
4) Trading Souls for Earthly Pleasures: the Business of Soul Dealing and the Dangers that lie with it.
5) Anything that Glimmers In The Light: Is Moby Pickens a Simple Peddler or a Gypsy?
6) The Mystery of the Upper Decker: Fun and Games or Foul Play?
7) How to Spot an Inbred from a Mile Away
8) Jean Shorts vs Cargo Shorts
9) Do the Size of A Woman's Feet Directly Correlate to the the Ammount of Hair on her Chin?
10) Unintelligent Life on Mars and in Alabama
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register