The CEO of Me, Inc. must find a way to capture the insights and visions of people who reflect the growing diversity of their business partners that span the globe. They must learn to harness the collective ideas of their diverse & inclusive global network to drive business success and secure long-term revenue stream.
1. We are faced with great uncertainty from a variety of forces, both economic and natural
2. We are faced with convergence of technology and new thought processes being brought to the workforce by the younger Gen Y who want to participate, not just execute
3. We are faced with the need to continually innovate and use all of our assets to keep up with domestic and global competition
4. We are faced with radical demographics changes, both in the U.S. and globally, that affect our competitiveness and our markets.
* Engelmeier, Shirley, Inclusion: The New Competitive Business Advantage, Minneapolis:InclusionINC Media, 2012
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register