This is but a short visit, Quetzal, if you want to go again before I'm actually right there.
1. I have only taken a short walk and want to end it now.
2. Menara waits for me a few hundred meters away with a herd of cows.
3. We also have our ship in the vicinity there.
Oh, I see, then you are probably the reason why the cattle are so restless up there on the southeastern slope of the forest.
4. That may very well be, because Menara is with the cows, which have done this to her and with which she is gladly occupied.
That, too. Then be careful, however, when you go up there because Engelbert waits not too far from that place in his car. Your silvery rain cloak just isn't good, despite this rainy darkness.
5. That is of correctness, but I will be directed according to your words.
1. You are both incorrigible.
6. Then I will go now.
7. Until we meet again.
Bye, and greet Menara for me.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register