August 13, 1980, 11:16 PM
Here, I brought you the written decision of the group members.
1. We already know that they have chosen the implementation of the twelve months.
Then I can spare myself a long speech.
1. Such is not necessary because we only have a few things to explain about these concerns.
1. That is of correctness, which is why I would also equally like to explain the following.
One moment, please. First of all, if I may, I would still like to attach this letter here. The han...
2. You know that you are not supposed to give us any more letters.
This is not just an ordinary letter. It's about a suggestion and clarification for people who want to join us. The Pfeiffenberger family, for itself and for its friends, asks for advice on various matters.
2. Nevertheless, I cannot agree to read the lines.
3. Clearly and plainly, we all refrain from reading any form of any writings and letters, etc., and we want to hold ourselves to this.
4. On the other hand, you can very well tell us the concern so that we may then decide on it.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register