1. In the name of Creation, the wise, the righteous.
2. Praise be to Creation, in which there is allness.
3. And it speaks the prophet about God and Creation.
4. In that the human understands the truth and knows the difference between God and Creation.
5. Thus may the word be directed to the human of Earth.
6. In the name of Creation, the wise, the righteous.
7. In that he knows the truth and his path of life then adapts.
8. The Gods of Earth were human beings.
9. They came from the depths of the universe, from foreign systems, galaxies and worlds.
10. They elevated themselves on the Earth unrightfully above the humans, named themselves God, the Creator.
11. They created sects and religions, in that the Earth human may be dependent and faithful to them.
12. And they demanded, that the human worship them, the Gods, as Creator.
13. Thus the human of Earth may be enslaved and be dependent on the Gods for all time.
14. And each God created a separate religion and set himself as Creator above the humans, who faithfully became slaves to him.
15. And many of the Gods were degenerated and malicious, obsessed by greed for power and all evil.
16. They declared laws of death, punishment and destruction, and they murdered, as was their mood for it.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.