Glen Coppersmith - Scientist, Statistician, Data Whisperer
Summary: Quantitative methods in mental health
- (02:44) Why did you choose to build a life around mathematics?
- (09:20) A philosophy grounded in application
- (14:36) Building a company around applied mathematics
- (16:47) Introducing a psychology degree to computer science
- (26:10) Continuing education at Hopkins
- (28:50) Moving to Qntfy and other projects
- (32:45) Focusing in the particulars of Twitter data
- (37:10) The mission of Qntfy - apply modern quantitative methods to mental health
- (43:40) "Moneybollocks" - doing the math but missing the point
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register