Dan Rosenheck - Professional Services Correspondent at The Economist
Summary: An Opening Day's celebration of baseball and statistics
- Introduction to Dan Rosenheck
- (01:50) Spring training stats, do they matter?
- (10:55) Stat Cast, what is it?
- (15:3 0) Catchers make pitchers better
- (21:53) High stakes fantasy league
- (30:00) Meaningless vs worthless statistics
- (32:06) Looking for the baseline to measure if adding spring training had a effect
- (38:50) Capping off the importance of spring training
- (41:20) How Dan got into statistics
- (50:15) Presenting results through twitter
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register