Our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy have changed. We think you'll like them better this way.

FIVE THINGS YOU CAN DO TO DEPROGRAM YOUR MIND

  • Broadcast in Spirituality
  • 0 comments
Love Productions

Love Productions

×  

Follow This Show

If you liked this show, you should follow Love Productions.

Call in to speak with the host

(347) 215-8040

h:9829
s:4874719
archived

We are operating our lives from our subconscious minds which are like video recorders 90% of our minds have been programmed and the other 10% is the conscious mind. 

Let us show you how to deprogram delete and reprogram your mind for good. Bring your pens and pads and bring your current mind(lol) 

Comments

 comments