Popular in News
What is a life of meaning and purpose? I don't get it, what is the purpose of life, I have a job and kids and bills, isn't that enough? A passion is not something on everyone's dialogue, how did that feel running off your lips? What is the Passion test? What really matters in your life?
Chris Attwood is a co-author of Your Hidden Riches: Unleashing the power of ritual to create a life of meaning and purpose which talks about living your passion.
For more information visit: www.TheHiddenRiches.com
The longest running classic motorcycle magazine in America -- Motorcycle Classics -- is the country’s premier magazine for collectors and enthusiasts, dreamers and restorers, newcomers and lifelong gearheads who love the sound and beauty of classic bikes. In today’s episode, we’ll be talking with Motorcycle Classic’s Advertising Account Executive about what it’s like to be on the inside of such an established and comprehensive motorcycle magazine, and some of the cool shops and personalities visited in the production process, including The Stuart Parr Collection in NYC, Vanson Leathers in Fall River, MA, The New England Motorcycle Museum in CT, and Buchanan Spoke and Rim in CA.
THE REDNECK REVIVAL With POSSUM and Crew
Taking place over Labor Day September 4-6 at about the best venue grounds I have worked at. Some of the features are the outlaw 1/8 mile drag strip, huge permanent stage, several buildings including a gigantic covered party area with a bar and raised stage, covered vendor areas and the stainless steel toilet building with a power ventilation system. A real first class venue made for motorcycle rallies.
The entertainment goes on all day and well into the night with drag racing during the day with the one and only “F” man Charlie on the mic. Saturday afternoon on stage two some crazy wild adult styled games and contests take place. Some of the live music will be from The Dallas Moore Band and Electric Shock AC/DC Tribute. There will be an encore performance from Cheryl Shagen the Comedy Hypnotist. The What TShirt contest is on Saturday night. There is a lot more to this event, you will just have to tune in to get the latest info about this adult event.
Mike Carson of Carson Classics. Located just north of Houston, Texas, CCM is a private museum collection of more than 90 vintage, veteran, and century-era motorcycles owned by the father and son team of Mike and Buck Carson. Over more than 15 years, Mike and Buck have collected, restored, showed and ridden antique motorcycles of all different marquees in numerous unique events across the United States. In 2012, CCM entered the second running of the Motorcycle Cannonball Endurance run and rode that event again in 2014. Mike likes to step back and allow his son to shine in many ways but don’t let him fool you, Mike’s personality is as big as Texas!
Buck Carson also has his own radio show every Monday evening at 7PM CT right here on The Road Hawgs Radio Network called "Classic Chrome".
Local custom builder and racer AJ Konkol owns two businesses that are all about power and speed. EndlessAutoSport focuses on custom cars and drag racing (including his own 2004 Pontiac GTO), and Wicked Moto is one of the fastest growing sportbike performance parts supplier and shops in the Milwaukee area, working with some of the biggest names in the industry. AJ will be talking with us about some of the most exciting and bizarre bikes that have rolled out of his shop, his experiences in racing and some of the great people and machines he’s come into contact with along the way.
THE IVES BROTHERS WALL OF DEATH RIDERS
The Ives Brothers have traveled around the world since Cody was 7 and Kyle was 9. Cody first started riding in the Ball of Steel with Shawn, his father, with Tonya, his mother, standing in the middle. The family traveled with a circus for about a year before they joined forces with Harley Davidson to put together one of the best all American stunt shows to date. They still ride in the Ball Of Steel, Freestyle Motocross and now the Wall of Death. Their passion for the Wall of Death drives them to carry on a tradition of board track style racing that is nearly extinct.
The older Ives Brothers, Shawn and Bill, have been riding Vintage V-Twin and custom Harley Davidson's motorcycles for over 30 years. Shawn has been attending motorcycle rallies and bike weeks across the United States for years. Bill would love to follow Shawn to every event, but is an Officer in the United States Army serving his country. Bill is Physician Assistant and is presently assigned to Ft Bragg, North.
The future of Ives Brothers falls on the shoulders of Cody and Kyle. These two boys are exceptional in what they do, which is just about anything on two wheels The boys enjoy tinkering on the old vintage bikes, and have developed the same passion that Shawn and Bill have for Vintage motorcycles.
News, weather, traffic, sports. If it's happening, it's being talked about on BlogTalkRadio. Nothing has the power to move us, motivate us or shake us to our core like what's happening in the world, in the nation and in our neighborhoods. We rely on news for big-picture wants and immediate needs: We plan commutes by traffic reports, our outfits by the weather and our vacations by how the stock market performs. Whether current events happen close to home or across the globe, bookmark this category for in-depth discussions about breaking news and current trends by analysts, authors and educators alike. And if you're fascinated by weather, engage with fellow enthusiasts in conversation about climate change, superstorms, tornadoes, hurricanes, earthquakes and more. And it's fun to note that sports – often paired with news, but here a category entirely its own – have rescued many people's social lives, built solely around team schedules.
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (62 chatters)
- John Baptist (49 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (35 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (15 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (12 chatters)
- thelordshour (12 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (10 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (10 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (10 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (6 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (6 chatters)
- Revised Reality Radio (6 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (5 chatters)
- ENERGY READER Brenda (5 chatters)
- Asylum Fantasy Sports Network (5 chatters)
- American Statesman (5 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (4 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (4 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (4 chatters)
- thedean (4 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (4 chatters)
- Thats Novel (3 chatters)
- MPowered4Life Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Black Author Network (3 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (3 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- KimberlyMcGeorge (2 chatters)
- Intuitive Transformation Radio (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Among The Realms Radio (2 chatters)
- Full Circle Consciousness (2 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (2 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (1 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (1 chatters)
- EON Network (1 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (1 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- In Todays America (1 chatters)
- John Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Live To The Point With (1 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (1 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (1 chatters)
- Get Right Radio1 (0 chatters)
- WHEELZ UP RADIO (0 chatters)