Call in to speak with the host
In this episode my good friend Eric Mowrey, Show Off Video, comes back to share about mobile marketing and what it can do for your business.
1. The growth of the iPhone was 10 times faster than the growth of America Online. (Source: Nielsen)
2. There are 6.8 billion people on the planet. 5.1 billion of them own a cell phone, but only 4.2 billion own a toothbrush. (Source: Mobile Marketing Association Asia)
3. In some countries, there are more mobile subscriptions than there are people. (Source: Mobile Marketing Association)
4. It takes 90 minutes for the average person to respond to an email. It takes 90 seconds for the average person to respond to a text message. (Source: CTIA.org)
5. 70% of all mobile searches result in action within 1 hour. (Source: Mobile Marketer)
6. Mobile coupons get 10 times the redemption rate of traditional coupons. (Source: Borrell Associates)
7. There are more mobile phones on the planet than there are TVs. (Source: Jupiter)
8. 91% of all U.S. citizens have their mobile device within reach 24/7. (Source: Morgan Stanley)
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
old-style code for hosted blogs
300 x 295
400 x 370
640 x 550
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.