JESUS GOES INTO GALILEE: John 4: 1-14
When therefore the Lord knew how the Pharisees had heard that Jesus made and baptized more disciples than John, (Though Jesus Himself batized not, but his disciples, ) He left Judea, and departed again into Galilee.
2. Jesus And The Samaritan Woman:
And he must needs go through Samaria. then cometh he to a city of Samaria, which is called Sychar, near to the parcel of ground that jacob gave to his son Joseph.
3. The Woman ofSamaria. John 4: 5- 12.
The Woman saith unto him, Sir, I percieve that thou art a prophet. John 4:19.
4. Jesus claims Equality with the father In Giving Eternal Life : John 5: 24-25.
5. Jesus claims Equality with God in judgement : John 5:22
6. Jesus Claims Equality with God in Honour ( Heb 2:7-9 ) John 5:23
7. Jesus Claims Equality with God in Self-Existant Life John 5: 26-27.
8. Jesus Claims Equality with God over death and destiny John 5: 28-29.
9. Jesus Claims absolute justice in his own right John 5: 30.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.