Heather Driscoll is the owner and manager of three successful businesses, and starting her fourth. She calls herself a serial entrepreneur. Heather believes in the power of creative visualization and has seen her life unfold in exciting ways as a result. She believes in herSelf, as well as in others, and yearns to encourage and empower them. She is a certified life empowerment and small business coach and teaches mindfulness and works extensively with people on finding tools for them that work on overcoming fear and anxiety. Heather lives in Connecticut with her husband Dan, co owner of their businesses and a great life partner all around. Together they have three children, Megan, Riley and Gavin.
2. What was your key driving force to become an entrepreneur?
3. What mindsets helped make your successful?
4. What are some of the most important pointers a business owner should consider if the business is going to grow and prosper?
5. How did you learn from failure?
6. What was unexpected in owning your own business? What business project are you working on now?
How do you deal with fear?
What’s a personal self-talk, mantra, affirmation or self-belief that contributes to your success?
If you could recommend one book to our listeners, what would it be and why?
Parting a word of advice?
How can my listener find out about you?
Watch my Celebrity interviews on my YouTube Channel! Go here> https://goo.gl/EA9x6D
Connect with Bert Martinez on Facebook.
Connect with Bert Martinez on Twitter.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register