Dr. Steve Bistritz. has more than 40 years of high-tech sales, sales management and training management experience. He is the best-selling author of Selling to the C-Suite (now in its second edition) and speaker in the field of sales, sales management and selling to executives. Steve spent more than 27 years with IBM in sales and training. He is currently the president of his own sales training and consulting firm, SellXL.
1. Common misconceptions about contacting C-level executives.
2. The best ways to gain access to the executive level.
3. How to identify the relevant executive for the sales opportunity.
4. What is the impact of digital natives reaching the boardroom
5. How online tools and social media are revolutionizing the way executives buy.
6. How salespeople can establish and sustain trust and credibility at the executive level.
7. How do you deal fear?
8. What’s a personal self-talk, mantra, affirmation or self-belief that contributes to your success?
9. Parting a word of advice?
10. How can my listener find out about you?
Watch my Celebrity interviews on my YouTube Channel! Go here> https://goo.gl/EA9x6D
Connect with Bert Martinez on Facebook.
Connect with Bert Martinez on Twitter.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register