Originally from New Orleans, Kathy Roux graduated from Louisiana State University Paul M. Hebert Law Center. After graduation, she began working for Southeast Louisiana Legal Services in New Orleans, practicing poverty law. After Hurricane Katrina, she and her family permanently relocated to Texas, and now has a solo practice in the areas of Elder Law, Guardianship, and Wills/Probate/Trusts.
1) Do I need a will? What happens if I die without a will? What other estate planning documents do I need?
2) I've heard that I should set up a living trust. How will this benefit me and/or my heirs? How does a living trust transfer my property when I die?
3) My mom/dad are no longer able to stay at home alone, but refuse to move. There's no one in the family to stay with him/her during the day.
4) What if someone dies with minimal assets, for example, just a bank account and car?
(5) Is a "living will" the same as a DNR?
New Interviews, and Inspirational videos will be posted every week on my Youtube Channel! Just go here: https://goo.gl/EA9x6D
Connect with Bert Martinez on Facebook.
Connect with Bert Martinez on Twitter.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register