Brandon T. Adams is a serial entrepreneur and branding expert, owning a stake in a number of businesses, including Accelerant Media Group, Live To Grind, Young Entrepreneur Convention, Arctic Stick and an ice distributorship that serves three states. Brandon is the co-host and one of two executive producers of Ambitious Adventures, an Emmy Nominated reality television program focused on the compelling stories of young entrepreneurs. He was the financial advisor to the Napoleon Hill Foundation for the film, Think And Grow Rich The Legacy. In addition to his television work, he is the host of the influential business podcast Live to Grind.
1) The power of creating video content and having your own show - I'm in the movie Think and Grow Rich the Legacy, co-host and producer of ambitious adventures, and creating the new tv show Success in Your City.
2) Raised 2 million in past 3 years with crowdfunding and advisor of the company ShipChain that just raised 30 Million in the past year in ICO.
3) How to Build your Brand - through books, video, speaking and podcasting, networking, and delivering value.
4) How to connect with influencers
5) Marketing tactics
6) how my fiance and i are traveling the country this year and filming a reality TV show called Success in your City. Our Executive Producers are Kevin Harrington and Jeff Hoffman.
New Interviews, and Inspirational videos will be posted every week on my Youtube Channel! Just go here: https://goo.gl/EA9x6D
Connect with Bert Martinez on Facebook.
Connect with Bert Martinez on Twitter.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register