Popular in Moms and Family
Today's guess will be Marissa Hockenberry of the Flea Market MashUP. And as always we'll be providing you some of the best deals in the Central PA area. If you're interested in being a part of the event on 6/15, contact Marrisa at email@example.com.
If your taking care of everyone else who is taking care of you? Listen in to this special 30 minute teleclass that will help you understand why self-care is important, and learn the three self-care practices that every Mom should include in her life. Please note that the website mentioned in this audio has been converted to www.christinasouth.com To download the tips sheet mentioned in this podcast click here.
DIY beauty treatments and recipes. You don't need to spend $30 on fancy jars. Simple way to make a face cream, a scrub, and two face masks (which you know can go anywhere? Not just on your face!)
Face Mapping, using the skin on your face to fix imbalances in your body and improve your outward beauty with your inner beauty!
Happy Mother's Day! Join me and my guest, Lola Oguntomilade, as we celebrate motherhood and discuss some of the challenges facing today's mother - Juggling multiple schedules, organizing and prioritizing, dealing with feelings of inadequacy, building self-esteem in your children and making sure your personal development is not relegated to the back burner.
It's going to be another fun and exciting episode, filled with lots of insights. You can be a part of the conversation by calling the show on 347-326-9384 at 5pm EST.
RELATIONSHIPS ARE LIKE MARATHONS- EXCEPT THERE IS NO FINISH LINE.
RELATIONSHIP EXPERT BRENDA BRANTELY JOINS ME TO DISCUSS HOW TO KEEP YOUR RELATIONSHIP ON THE RIGHT PATH.
WHAT ARE THE KEYS TO A SUCCESSFUL RELATIONSHIP? FIND OUT ON THE TAMALA SAVAGE SHOW...
Meal planning seems like one more thing you don't want to add to your to-do list, right?
Listen in every Thursday-before you head out to the grocery store. We combine all the grocery store weekly sales and highlight sales on healthy, organic and gluten-free food.
Now, you don't have to run around to all the stores, or sort through the papers-listen to Be in the Know-Organic & Healthy Food Deals & Steals
*Weekly sales focus is on stores in Hawaii although the coupons are national
Ten Reasons Why a Mom Should Be President So what would happen if Mom was elected President? Well for starters… 1. Her presidential cabinet would be reorganized to consist of experts who could find shoes that fit (Department of the Insole), make microwave dinners taste homemade (Department of Homeland Mac and Cheese),Read all 10
Audio Crockpot Cooking Show - with my cookbook Creative Slow-Cooker Meals: Use Two Slow Cookers to Make Easy and Tasty Meals 1. Chicken Pot Pie Comfort Soup with Pie Crust Crackers work all day and come home to a comfort meal with a to-die-for aroma.
2. It's Too Easy Bean Soup Get the two recipes here Thought for Mom God Always Has Us On His Mind rest here
Do you ever struggle with the role of being a mother?
Is it more difficult than you thought, but you’re afraid to admit it publicly?
Do you wish you could just learn how to relax, let go and trust that you are the “best” mom your kids could ever want?
Then, this program is for you! “The Secrets of Being the Best Mom” is a positive radio show aimed to assist every mom on their journey to becoming the mother they want to be.
The top 3 secrets you will take away from this radio program are:
· How to enjoy and make memories out of every day moments
· How to give your children the exact amount of TLC they need to thrive
· How to get it all done and still have time and energy for YOU
Join us on Wednesday June 27, Noon EST as Certified Master Life Coaches Mir Lynne Pietrzyk and Tina Haisman discuss the secrets all moms need to know about how to create the life and home they desire with their children.
Join Host Live Chats
- The Yaron Brook Show (58 chatters)
- English Defence League Radio (11 chatters)
- Tapp into the Truth (8 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (5 chatters)
- The REAL HOODOO (4 chatters)
- The Spiritual Concepts Show (4 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (4 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (3 chatters)
- Truth Beyond The Veil Ministries (2 chatters)
- OLE ship of ZION (2 chatters)
- Noah Batts (1 chatters)
- American Faith Today (1 chatters)
- Cosmic Philosopher (1 chatters)
- Jennifer Snell (0 chatters)
From the BTR Blog
- BlogTalkRadio, in conjunction with P.I. Media, is proud to present the Curious Minds’ podcast series, ‘Heroes Of Podcasting’
- 3 Podcast Monetization Predictions from Andy Toh, BlogTalkRadio’s Chief Architect & GM
- BlogTalkRadio & Simple Podcast Press Join Forces to Create Publisher-Grade Podcasting Toolkit