A government platform is a political platform of a government. A new government, when entering office, lists their objectives to be accomplished while in office.
Government platforms are especially important in coalition governments, where several parties with possibly conflicting political platforms agree on a compromise. The distinction between a party platform and a government platform may be blurred in countries where single parties often form governments.
1. Bring Regulating Law Solving what is wrong with America.
2. Birng a New Neutral Patented Intelligence U S Government Law Regulator Consultant, Financial Planner and Community Developer across the board.
3. Bring a Second U S President Law Regulator.
4. Bring a Second Judiciary Law Regulator.
5. Bring a Second U S Congress Law Regulator.
6. Bring a World Peace Agreement Treaty Law Regulator.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.