Join us as we interview Darlene Lancer, JD, MFT and author of: Conquering Shame and Codependency: 8 Steps to Freeing the True You and Codependency for Dummies. On the show we discuss shame and codependency. Some questions from the show are:
1. What is internalized shame?
2. How does shame show up when treating clients?
3. What are some common defenses to shame?
4. What are clues to help spot shame in clients?
5. How does shame affect codependency and relationships?
6. How might shame and codependency affect us as health care providers?
7. How should we approach treating shame?
Please read her popular article on this topic. For more information about Darlene and her work, please visit our post here.
Darlene Lancer is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist and expert on relationships and codependency.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.