Hot Button Family,
In light of Black Friday madness, we will be discussing the demands of corporate America, and whether or not there is justification for stores to either open, or close, their businesses on recognized holidays. In addition, we will discuss the "career protester" and the infection these people use to manipulate the emotions of others for their own selfish anarchy.
We will discuss the following:
1. My Wal Mart Experience (The Expectation of Working in the Largest Retail Chain in America)
2. Why Corporate America should not be blamed for Black Friday madness
3. No, America does not believe you deserve $15.00 an hour if you can't count my change back correctly
4. Are these Protesters justified, and if so, what should be done?
5. What was your first job? Was it ever supposed to be a career?
This discussion is going to be Hottttttttttt!!!!!!!
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register