After listening to CSPAN about job creation, I decided to put this show together to discuss a common sense response to the people who are blaming one side, or the other side for the reason that Americans are going to work less frequently. While the mid-term elections are in full swing, so are the political ads of deception and dishonesty.
In today's show, I will discuss the following:
1. Vocational and job training skills are needed for the second generation. Stop selling the lie!
2. Illegal Aliens do hurt the quality of jobs in America, and "they do the jobs Americans won't do" does not cut it!
3. We need less regulation and more incentive for companies to keep jobs in America
4. "Made in America" must be the brand of choice by retailers and other companies
5. When we lie on the numbers, then there is a problem
In addition to today's show, we are also seeking new sponsorship to expand our show. If you are interested, please feel free to contact me through facebook or through firstname.lastname@example.org
Listen live today!
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.