Call in to speak with the host
The Hot Button issue for the page this week involved the botched execution of Clayton Lockett, an inmate in Oklahoma.
Lockett was convicted in the following crime against 19 year-old Stephanie Nieman: Robbery, Kidnap, Rape, and burying the Nieman alive (MURDER)
Political opinions have surfaced in light of Lockett's botched execution, and now the anti-capital punishment chants of "injustice" have begun to surface once again. Indirectly, Lockett is becoming a martyr for what people believe to be an injustice to the eighth Amendment of the U.S. Constitution; instead of the cowardly piece of crap that murdered, raped and tortured an innocent woman.
On this show we will discuss the following:
1. The injustice of the justice system
2. Making a martyr of murderers (Should Ted Bundy's life have been spared?)
3. Are people on death row too long?
4. Does it costs more to kill or keep alive?
5. The most important piece forgotten in the debate
Join us Saturday @ 5pm
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.