Call in to speak with the host
In this podcast episode Melina's General Manager, Mr. Nikolas Korakis joins us to share a few event and specials highlights since our last podcast:
(1) Jazz Nights! We recently showcased York High School's, "The Mooncats" who are on their way to stardom and building a fan base in the area;
(2) General Manager, Nikolas Korakis is excited about Melina’s new carryout menu!
(3) As the kids all went back to school we offered a special back to school menu and enjoyed seeing some familiar faces catch up and enjoy some adult time here at Melina's;
(4) Bears season is in full swing and we have the games on and deals to go with our 3-0 Bears - let's hope we can keep this NFC North lead going!
(5) As always, we have great thin crust specials and some entrées that will make you want to take a cooking class! The new seasonal specials are also going to entice you with the tastes of fall.
(6) Customer appreciation efforts are heating up as we find more and more ways to keep in touch and show our appreciation for every one of you.
(7) We want your pizza stories to share on our blog! Let us all have some fun talking about how much we love great food - it is good you!
For more information about Melina's Pizzeria in Elmhurst "Like" us on Facebook, "Follow" us on Twitter and check out the menu on the Melina's website.
It's good to talk.