UFC competitor, Josh Sampo joins the Funky Monkey MMA Radio to discuss his career and what it is like fighting on the biggest stage in the world.
UFC Biography on Josh Sampo
TRAINING: 4am three mile run, 4-5pm wrestling practice, 5-6pm MMA practice, 7-8pm boxing, 8-9pm strength and conditioning
When and why did you start training for fighting? I wanted to keep my competitive edge after collegiate wrestling and occupy my time.
What ranks and titles have you held? CFA Flyweight Champion, Purple belt in Jiu-jitsu
Do you have any heroes? Father and grandfather
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? A dream come true!
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? Yes. BS in Biology, minor in chemistry, Masters of Arts in Education. Lindenwood University
What was your job before you started fighting?Student/teacher
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition?Three-time All-American wrestler
Favorite grappling technique: RNC
Favorite striking technique: Switch kick to the head
• Pro since 2009
• Six wins by submission, five by decision
• Owns 2012 win over UFC / WEC vet Antonio Banuelos
• Three first round finishes
Follow the Funky Monkey by visiting our website at http://FunkyMonkeyMMA.com and LIKE us on http://Facebook.com/TheFunkyMonkeyMMA
BITCH BOY RADIO NETWORK..WITH WHITE TITEY TRASH..TALKING SPORTS..NEWS..CURRENT EVENTS..LET'S DO SOME BITCHING SHALL WE...NBA..NHL..MLB..NFL..BAD SEX..GOOD SEX..FIGHT 370..SELG HELP..DEBI DALY AND ALL HER TROLLS..NEWSGUY IS SHEMALE..ENJOY THE SHOW PEOPLE
The Hottest most Knowledgeable sports show is back giving you the exclusive news in Sports and Sports Rumors
It's Playoff time in the NBA and The NHL we will have analysis and Predictions as we breakdown all of the series.
Jason Feirman CEO of Route 4 sports and host of The Sports Clinic will be live 645pm talking the NBA playoffs
we discuss the Bad Boys 30 for 30 documentary movie
and Professional Wrestling who is on the Mount Rushmore of WWF and WWE wrestlers
The Culture Shock Original Radio Show- Episode 2. The finest in Native American & Indigenous Rap, Hip Hop and R&B from the #1 Urban Rez Entertainment Company in The World. Hosted by Marcus Tsosie. Special Co-Host, "The Newest Member of The CSO Family" Kanabis Klown of The Karnie Lunaticz. Interview with Culture Shock Original recording artist, R.E.D.D. featured songs 1. Culture Shock Original by Butch Kid, 2. Chillin's On The Scene by V.I.P., 3. Burn It Down by Lightning Cloud, 4. Another Lonely Night by Jot Scripts, 5. Rain Dance by Mike Bone, 6. Greatest MC Alive by DJ Rawskillz, Chase Manhattan, No Sun & Nates Beats, 7. Step Your Game Up by The Council
MIKE KNOXXX THE C.E.O FOR 1 HOUR WILL HAVE A IMPACT ON SPORTS & ENTERTAINMENT LIKE NO ONE IN SPORTS TALK TODAY! JOIN HIM EACH SATURDAY NIGHT 630 PM ET ON THE FLAGSHIP SHOW ON THE BDSIR NETWORK THAT JUST KEEPS ON GROWING! WITH GUST SUPERSTAR CHECKING IN TO TALK WITH #MRBLOGTALKRADIO TELL A FRIEND TO TELL A FRIEND!
Miss the sports talk you and your buddies talk about in the Barbershop or at the gym & bar well look no further then DA-Barbershop!!! For one hour a week join Mike Knoxxx and the crew talking the biggest stories in the week in sports!
Your favorite little sports radio show not on the actual radio (yet) has moved to Saturdays! Please listen to us from 11a-1p CDT as we entertain and edify you on all things sports. On this particular episode:
- We've got playoff action! We discuss the opening of the NBA and NHL playoffs, look at the fate of our local teams here in Dallas and breakdown all the must-see action
- The NFL Draft is just a few weeks away and draft expert Jeff Bowers gives you all the latest news and notes
- We wander into Mick's Pub as he recaps his favorite TV shows including a full history of Game of Thrones, probably tells us about a cool car we could never afford and then we Ride the Lightning!
- Dustin informs us all about the little red-shoed Rangers, whether JD has mishandled another pitcher and anything else in the world of baseball
- News, notes and other assorted fun too from around the world of sports including NASCAR, golf, soccer and more!
All that and your calls too at (347) 308-8637
Listen to us LIVE Sat May 19th from 11a-1p CDT or anytime after on Itunes or at www.thesportsnarrative.com
Join me tonight as we interview CEO/President of DWR and Military Veteran Mr. Donald Rutledge. We will be discussing the Admin., the POTUS, The Bundy Ranch, and even religion. I hope that you would all join us and chime in with your two cents as well. I hope to see you all there. 805-830-8329 is the call-in number, press 1 and congratulate a hero.
See ya there
Listen with QueTheCreator as he discusses the season three finale of Scandal titled "The Price of Free and Fair Elections." He gives his opinion on the love triangle between Huck, Charlie, and Quinn and gives suggestions as to where he thinks the relationship should go go. With Fitz's son dead at the hands of Eli, what lies in the future for Mellie and Fitz and their family? Harrison's fate is left unassumed based off the finale, and Abby and Rosen's relationship wasn't touched on. What does this mean?
Make sure to put #RKR in your tweets!
Follow RichKidRadio on Twitter and LIKE us on Facebook.
Join Host Live Chats
- Barbara DeLong (15 chatters)
- ARC Studies (7 chatters)
- Sharry Edwards (6 chatters)
- IWS Radio (5 chatters)
- Angelically Inspired (5 chatters)
- Cosmicopia Cafe (4 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Align Shine Prosper (3 chatters)
- Yardie Skeptics (3 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (2 chatters)
- VERSATILERADIO (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- Bright Side with Tekneshia (1 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (1 chatters)
- I Love Politics (1 chatters)
- Angel Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- The Focus (0 chatters)