Call in to speak with the host
How to Get Your Story into Your Target Media Including TV, Radio, Newspapers, Blogs & Magazines
During this hour-long training program with Marnie and special guest, Dan Janal, you'll discover the keys to media coverage:
1. Scouting: When, why and where reporters look for sources.
2. Preparing: The credentials and instant-response documents you need in order to be considered.
3. Pitching: From DIY to paid leads. PR Tactics.
4. Researching: What you need to do before responding to a reporter.
5. Replying: How to make it to the top of the pile.
6. Expectations: Getting real and setting good goals.
7. Focusing Locally: How to pitch reporters in you local area, or in your vertical market.
8. Following Up: How to maximize each publicity booking to improve your brand and make more sales.
Dan Janal. The Los Angeles Times describes Dan Janal as, “an Internet marketing expert.” An author of multiple books that have been translated into numerous languages, Dan has been a reporter, business newspaper editor and PR professional: He knows how to get publicity and how the media works. As a reporter, he interviewed President Gerald Ford and First Lady Barbara Bush. As a PR person, he was on the PR team that launched AOL. Learn more about Dan and how his PR firm can assist you at www.PRLeads.com
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
old-style code for hosted blogs
300 x 295
400 x 370
640 x 550
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.