Call in to speak with the host
During this interview with Elaine Wilkes, creator of yourbookontheipad.com, you'll discover:
1. What you need to do in the upcoming year to stand out in a crowded marketplace.
2. The key distinquishers between iPad and Kindle books.
3. The stats and projections for iPad usage.
4. Why you need to publish for iPad vs. Nook or Kindle.
5. The roles of an aggregator or third party in publishing and how things have changed to make it possible for anyone to get their book published on Apple.
6. Exactly how hard/easy is it to add video, audio and interactivity to a book.
7. Since iPads are obviously for Apple lovers, how to translate into something for PC people.
8. How long it takes to publish to iPad and how to speed that up.
Elaine's course can be found at yourbookontheipad.com.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.