Popular in Management
Get ready for an exciting interview with someone that really knows what is going on -INSIDE YOUR HEAD!
Nancy Dranitsaris, BA, RIHR is a Behavioural Change Consultant, Psychotherapist and Mindfulness Facilitator. With a 25-year career in business and psychology, Nancy has worked with organizations nationally and internationally to increase the interpersonal effectiveness of their leaders, managers and staff, through assessment and development initiatives. Her portfolio includes coaching leaders and professionals on 6 continents, in environments where the challenges of leading and performance are often complicated by the social or political atmospheres, or by cultural differences within multinational organizations.
Nancy has in-depth knowledge and understanding of Personality Type...is an integral part of the development team for the Striving Styles™ Personality System (SSPS™), for which she has co-authored over 100 books on Personality Type, and Practitioner Qualification Training. Beyond its co-creators, Nancy is the first fully licensed practitioner of the SSPS™, able to train and qualify other practitioners in the use of this highly-effective tool.
... uniquely qualified to work with leaders and teams at the emotional level .– portfolio includes Personality Type, Leadership Styles, Developing Emotional Intelligence, Effective Feedback and Non-Defensive Communication Skills, Understanding Employee Needs, Overcoming Barriers to Change, Stress Management, and Mindfulness Meditation. Nancy also facilitates Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction programs for individuals and organizations.
Are you a leader, a powerful person, in charge, the decision maker, or a prominent public figure?
Let's Meetup on President's Day and #bomaqtalk "The Work of a CEO" on Blogtalkradio. Hear an overview from an experienced entrepreneur and get a chance to introduce yourself, your business, and to ask your specific question.
You'll get answers to questions like...
• What does it really mean to be a CEO?
• What does it really mean to be an Owner?
• What does it really mean to be a Manager?
• What does it really mean to be an Administrator?
You will find out about...
• Types of Tools
• Culture Building Techniques
• Vision, Mission, and Direction
• Taking Responsibility
Subject Matter Experts be sure to check out the slides and podcasts from previous talks. The links and content is provided on each event page past and upcoming.
Join support group: https://www.meetup.com/BOMAQ-Building-Owner-Manager-Administrator-Quality-SA/events/236377855/
Join Host Live Chats
- THE Collision of Faith Politics (6 chatters)
- The Spiritual Concepts Show (4 chatters)
- KAS1 (3 chatters)
- Cosmic Philosopher (2 chatters)
- Disciples of Jesus Christ Love (1 chatters)
- Energy Awareness (1 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Powertalk with OG Mack Drama (0 chatters)
- Global Patriot Radio (0 chatters)
From the BTR Blog
- BlogTalkRadio, in conjunction with P.I. Media, is proud to present the Curious Minds’ podcast series, ‘Heroes Of Podcasting’
- 3 Podcast Monetization Predictions from Andy Toh, BlogTalkRadio’s Chief Architect & GM
- BlogTalkRadio & Simple Podcast Press Join Forces to Create Publisher-Grade Podcasting Toolkit