Queen of Hearts interviews Kori Miller-Author
Top 6 reasons to listen to this interview:
1. Kori states she knows why she is here--Do you??
2. Kori states strive to be debt-free--it allows you less stress.
3. Kori recognizes she NEEDS to help people.
4. Kori suggests that paying CASH-gives you POWER!
5. Kori recommends that a 15 year old keep going.
6. Kori suggest the business owners should know what they want from a business.
Ms. Miller's previous essays and short stories are available through Fine Lines Literary Journal. She's also published six books. In addition
to this, she devoted 10 years to the training & development field in the state health care and welfare-to-work industries.
Kori is the host of "Back Porch Writer" on Blog Talk Radio airing, live, each Tuesday at 9:30 a.m. CDT. She co-hosts "Indie Author Hour" with
fellow author, Hardy LeBel every Tuesday at 11 a.m. CDT. Kori also launched a new podcast in January called the "Womanly Art of
Contact: koridmiller.com; korimillerwrites.com; backporchwriter.com; womanlyartofselfdefense.com; korimillerkidlit.com
Book suggestions: What every body is saying-Joe Navarro Will Power Instinct-Kelly McGonigal; Mini Habits: Smaller Habits. Bigger Results-Stephen Guises
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register