Join us TONIGHT at 9PM UK/GMT for another episode of LOVE IN THE HOUSE - Your candid radio show on relationships.
This week's episode is on 'GANGS AND BULLYING' with the help of our Special Guest - Emeka Mbadiwe. Mr Mbadiwe is a Filmmaker, Speaker, Author and Life Coach. He speaks on issues concerning the youth and motivates people to reach their highest potential.
- What makes some children become bullies and what makes a child susceptible to bullying?
- What do you do if your child is a Bully? How do you tackle it?
- What happens if your child is being bullied?
- What makes a child prone to the influence of gangs?
- Are these issues linked to parenting skills or is there something else at play?
- How can we as Parents raise emotionally healthy and stable children that will not become bullies or being bullied or come under the influence of gangs?
Join us live on air as we look at all of these and more.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register