Popular in Women
- Live & Upcoming Episodes (248)
El trabajo de las Promotoras en sus comunidades para ponerle fin a la violencia contra las mujeres es una de las estrategias más eficaces de nuestro tiempo basada en herramientas culturales relevantes. Históricamente, el trabajo de las promotoras se ha concentrado en temas relacionados con la salud y el bienestar. Ellas han servido de puentes entre sus comunidades y el resto de la sociedad . En este rol, las promotoras se han convertido en intercesoras, educadoras, trabajadoras comunitarias, líderes y ejemplos a seguir. Esta estrategia ha sido muy exitosa en América Latina y en los Estados Unidos. Acompáñenos mientras escuchamos las voces de promotoras de diferentes organizaciones latinas en una sesión de preguntas y respuestas.
During this hour and special guest, Emma Soy, you'll discover:
1. Potential benefits you’ll enjoy when your’ Women’s Ministries chooses to include women in the various stages of life. 2. Some of the challenges you will face along the way. 3. The first step toward building a multigenerational Women’s Ministry in your church. 4. What keeps women in the church disconnected from Women’s Ministry and how to inspire them to actively participate. 5. Why you must clarify the purpose of your Women’s Ministry first and how this impacts the overall church community. 6. How to create a special bond among your women while directly supporting the mission and vision of your church. Author, speaker and ministry leader, Emma Soy, is passionate about healing the hearts and souls of the sick. A registered nurse of 20 years, as well as an ordained minister, Emma thrives when nurturing others. A WM pioneer at her own church, Emma is also the Founder of Women Seeking the Father Ministry. Learn more at WomenSeekingTheFather.org
Money will never solve all of your problems; but let's be honest, it can alleviate a lot of them. Daniel Kofke (https://twitter.com/dannykofke) is the author of How to Survive (and perhaps Thrive) on a Teacher's Salary and A Simple Book of Financial Wisdom. He says that he is living proof that a family can live wealthy on a limited budget.
Reecy Aresty (www.paylessforcollege.com) is the author of How To Pay For College Without Going Broke. Whether you've have college-bound kids or you are bound for college yourself. You'll want to hear what Reecy has to say.
Now you can ask the Success Coach all of your burning questions. Tasha Hurley returns to share her years of experience in I.T., Consulting, Business Analysis and as a Working Women/Mother/Wife!
Join Us After the Show for a Tweet and Get the Tweet Transcript. Make Sure You Use #TlkTwTBlg
Get Reminders of Upcoming Show and Tweet Up Twitter Parties by Texting the Word "Tweetup" to 41411 on your smartphone!
Sister2Sistah Talk is an open forum created to provide a powerful view of women and their role in life, the lives of others, and in our communities.
Our mission is to motivate, empower, and educate women while increasing their potential in areas of personal and professional development.
We will discuss topics that involve women as it relates to stepping out of limited self-beliefs, self-worth, submissiveness, abuse and victimhood.
This assembly provides a safe and nurturing environment for all women regardless of status, ethnicity, or spiritual beliefs.
Problems here can be delivered. Yet we will aim to bring forth solutions.
ABOUT PLAID FOR WOMEN:
Plaid for Women radio is produced to give you information, advice and resources to be YOUR wise advisor. Our goal is to help you achieve your goals, gain influence, and be heard.
Every show, we are committed to bringing you new ideas and offering new ways of thinking to give you opportunities to change your thinking and change your life. You CAN live the life you've imagined!
LET’S GET SOCIAL!
CONTACT INFO FOR TODAY'S GUEST:
OUTTRO MUSIC BY JACK T. BLUES
The Whole Woman with Lisa Shaw welcomes Leah Adams. You definitely don't want to miss this. We have the pleasure of having Leah Adams from The Point Ministries back on the program. Leah is a dear friend and an incredible author. Her words run across the pages of her books in a manner that draws you into a deeper awareness of the Lord. Leah will be teaching from one of the chapters in her recently published, second Bible Study: HeBrews: A Better Blend.
The Whole Woman is an extension of the teaching and prayer ministry of www.LisaShawCares.com
Lisa Shaw is a Bible Teacher, Event Speaker, Author, Radio Host, Christian Consultant/Mentor/Coash, business woman and an ordained Pastor who loves Jesus, family, and the privilege of helping people to see themselves through God's eyes by the ministering of His Word. Would love to connect with you at www.LisaShawCares.com Facebook Twitter Google+ YouTube Linkedin The Whole Woman online radio program and Pinterest
Mailing Address: Lisa Shaw, P.O. Box 772428, Orlando, FL 32877-2428
Isaiah 43:10 "...so that you may know and believe Me and understand that I am He."
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (43 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (34 chatters)
- English Defence League Radio (18 chatters)
- MRTALK (10 chatters)
- LifeScape Radio (7 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (5 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (3 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (2 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (2 chatters)
- FansFavorite*com Jets Podcast (2 chatters)
- 30 Minutes with Jason Kelly (2 chatters)
- babycoaldust (1 chatters)
- Bealeader (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- Red Velvet Media (1 chatters)
- Richard G Medlock Program (1 chatters)
- TLO Ministry (1 chatters)