Popular in Women
- Live & Upcoming Episodes (52)
We're back! We hope you had a great summer and congratulations to all of the newly engaged with late 2015 weddings and 2016 weddings. We are kicking off the fall season with our annual roundtable of professionals in the wedding and special event industry. We welcome our first time roundtable guests Marisa Tristan and Kay Matthews along with our veteran panelists and our very special guest, Deb McCoy of American Academy of Wedding Professionals.
We wanted to get our roundtable of pros to give their take on what's hot for the upcoming fall and holiday season for weddings and what they expect to happen in 2016. If you're thinking of having a fall 2015 wedding, this is the show for you! Get ideas, ask questions and most importantly take note of what pitfalls you need to avoid when planning a holiday wedding or wedding related event. How to save on your budget if you are determined to have a holiday wedding - it can be done, but our pros will tell you it has to be done right. This is your opportunity to ask the questions that you have been wondering about - how many bridesmaids really? Adult only wedding receptions? Weddings at home? DIY or Pro Planner? Cash or hosted bar? Cake or cupcakes? Plated or buffet which is cheaper, better? Photography and videography, can't I just get the photographer to do the video? Destination weddings, honeymoons and how to save money on them. The list is endless on planning a wedding and our pro pals will be here to talk about it all.
Get a second cup of coffee, prop your feet up, get your tablet out and join us for a fun hour on planning the biggest day of your life! Always searching for the unique, excellence, elegance and style - Black Bag Productions and Wedding Wednesdays, the perfect pair!
Maven makes women’s lives easier—now they can get the health care and support they need whenever, wherever. Providing answers to the countless health questions women have—about their own health and the health of their children—Maven’s network of highly-vetted healthcare and wellness practitioners connect with women via a free discussion forum and private video appointments.
You're invited to join us and our good friends from Glamour N' Glitz Events at the Irvine Nature Center in Owings Mills, MD for the Fall Wedding Show from 6:30 to 8:30pm. Meet top vendors, see beautiful samples and start planning your wedding! In addition they are giving away a one-night stay at the Inner Habor Holiday Inn but you must attend the show to win.
Always searching for the unique, excellence, elegance and style - Black Bag Productions and Wedding Wednesdays, the perfect pair.
During this hour with Marnie and Linda Olson you'll discover:
1. What you must discover before you start planning.
2. Where you must do first if you want to end well.
3. The most important person at each event to connect with and why.
4. The one part of your speech you must never forget to prepare.
5. How to deliver a few key points (of value) with clarity.
6. How to get your audience to remember what you present.
7. What “less is more” means to a speaker.
8. Why a powerful closing is critical to your success.
International speaker & trainer, Linda Olson is a voice that empowers your voice. Her vision is to influence one million people annually for the Kingdom through Christian Speakers Get Paid, a Speaker training program. As a professional with more than forty years as a speaker, trainer, counselor and coach, Linda is an expert in helping ministry leaders and entrepreneurs break through to fulfilling their dreams. ChristianSpeakersGetPaid.com
Join Host Live Chats
- The Spiritual Concepts Show (5 chatters)
- Our Own Voices Live (4 chatters)
- Southeast Vince (3 chatters)
- Ascension Magic (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Orlando Presentz (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (1 chatters)
- American Faith Today (1 chatters)