Popular in Women
- Live & Upcoming Episodes (256)
Robyn Srigley is the The Hormone Diva, a nutrition and lifestyle coaching expert. Robyn helps women replace anxiety with joy to open possibility in their lives and have a positive impact on the next generation. Robyn is a certified Personal Training Specialist and Certified Nutritional Practitioner. Robyn’s success with her clients comes from expert knowledge in her speciality and her personal diagnoses of Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS). Robyn specializes in helping women facing a variety of hormonal problems such as PMS, PCOS, Endometriosis and much more. Robyn strives to help women achieve happy, joyous lives filled with health and self-love.
Walk with me into the promises of God. Faith without works is dead. God knows the plans He has for us...we have an expected end. God's promises are Yea and Amen!
Come bless the Lord with me. Let praises continue to be in our mouths. His joy is our strength.
We are blessed to blessed!
Walk with me:
Arm In arm
Love is our foundation
Knowing what God has predestined for our purpose
There is a DIVA in all women, just sometimes we lose track of who we are and how powerful we were created to be. Sometimes, we just have to dig deep in order to find ourselves. Our Host, Kelli Claypool's description of a "DIVA is...the good four-letter word! A confident woman who is strong in her faith, blessed by her family, and who encourages others to rise up to their greatest potential". So, slip on your favorite stilettos and plan to join us in this refreshing episode of DivaTalkRadio. NOTE: Men, you are welcome as well, but only if you have a DIVA in your life that needs a little encouraging!
For more information about our programming or to be a guest on DivaTalkRadio, please visit www.DivaTalkRadio.com. Also, let's be friends on Facebook! www.facebook.com/DivaTalkRadio www.facebook.com/DivasThatPray
If there was ever a time that the Church of the Living God, and its body needs to hear God's voice more and more, is right NOW!
Many have walked in total rebellion, disbelief and doubt, when it comes to hearing God's Living Voice today."
Many have even gotten to the point, of simply disbelieving or adhering: It is to the point of refuting, dishonoring, disrespecting the Voice of the Apostolic Propehtic, doing what they choose to do,and walking after their own hearts.
IT IS TIME TO SIT STILL AND KNOW THAT GOD IS GOD, AND THAT HE WILL CONTINUE TO SPEAK, REGARDLESS OF WHAT THEOLOGIANS SAY ABOUT THE 12 APOSTLES, NO LONGER IS ALIVE, TO SPEAK."
VISIT DR SOAREAGLIA GARDNER, AND TUNE IN TO THE VOICE OF THE PROPHETIC AND DEVOTIONALS.
PROPHETIC WORDS OF DIRECTIONS AND INSPIRATION:
El trabajo de las Promotoras en sus comunidades para ponerle fin a la violencia contra las mujeres es una de las estrategias más eficaces de nuestro tiempo basada en herramientas culturales relevantes. Históricamente, el trabajo de las promotoras se ha concentrado en temas relacionados con la salud y el bienestar. Ellas han servido de puentes entre sus comunidades y el resto de la sociedad . En este rol, las promotoras se han convertido en intercesoras, educadoras, trabajadoras comunitarias, líderes y ejemplos a seguir. Esta estrategia ha sido muy exitosa en América Latina y en los Estados Unidos. Acompáñenos mientras escuchamos las voces de promotoras de diferentes organizaciones latinas en una sesión de preguntas y respuestas.
During this hour and special guest, Emma Soy, you'll discover:
1. Potential benefits you’ll enjoy when your’ Women’s Ministries chooses to include women in the various stages of life. 2. Some of the challenges you will face along the way. 3. The first step toward building a multigenerational Women’s Ministry in your church. 4. What keeps women in the church disconnected from Women’s Ministry and how to inspire them to actively participate. 5. Why you must clarify the purpose of your Women’s Ministry first and how this impacts the overall church community. 6. How to create a special bond among your women while directly supporting the mission and vision of your church. Author, speaker and ministry leader, Emma Soy, is passionate about healing the hearts and souls of the sick. A registered nurse of 20 years, as well as an ordained minister, Emma thrives when nurturing others. A WM pioneer at her own church, Emma is also the Founder of Women Seeking the Father Ministry. Learn more at WomenSeekingTheFather.org
Money will never solve all of your problems; but let's be honest, it can alleviate a lot of them. Daniel Kofke (https://twitter.com/dannykofke) is the author of How to Survive (and perhaps Thrive) on a Teacher's Salary and A Simple Book of Financial Wisdom. He says that he is living proof that a family can live wealthy on a limited budget.
Reecy Aresty (www.paylessforcollege.com) is the author of How To Pay For College Without Going Broke. Whether you've have college-bound kids or you are bound for college yourself. You'll want to hear what Reecy has to say.
Now you can ask the Success Coach all of your burning questions. Tasha Hurley returns to share her years of experience in I.T., Consulting, Business Analysis and as a Working Women/Mother/Wife!
Join Us After the Show for a Tweet and Get the Tweet Transcript. Make Sure You Use #TlkTwTBlg
Get Reminders of Upcoming Show and Tweet Up Twitter Parties by Texting the Word "Tweetup" to 41411 on your smartphone!
Sister2Sistah Talk is an open forum created to provide a powerful view of women and their role in life, the lives of others, and in our communities.
Our mission is to motivate, empower, and educate women while increasing their potential in areas of personal and professional development.
We will discuss topics that involve women as it relates to stepping out of limited self-beliefs, self-worth, submissiveness, abuse and victimhood.
This assembly provides a safe and nurturing environment for all women regardless of status, ethnicity, or spiritual beliefs.
Problems here can be delivered. Yet we will aim to bring forth solutions.
Join Host Live Chats
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (6 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- The Cosmic Citizen (3 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (3 chatters)
- IDECLAIR (3 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (3 chatters)
- The Don Smith Show (2 chatters)
- The Grown Zone (2 chatters)
- PSYCHICANGEL1 (2 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Amen Communications Network (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Karackta (1 chatters)
- Missing Pages of History (1 chatters)
- Bucco Talk0 (0 chatters)