Popular in Women
- Live & Upcoming Episodes (299)
Do you want more???
Do you want more power in your life? Do you want more peace in the storms? Do you want to know Christ more personally? Do you want to know the Bible better, but find it hard to engage? Do you wonder if God cares or if He is even listening?
If you answered YES to any of these questions you will not want to miss this episode of Moving Forward in Faith featuring Terri’s special guest, Joyce Glass. Joyce is the author of the Daily G.P.S. (Grow, Pray, Serve) and has recently released an incredible Bible Study called iNeedGod: daily downloads for your heart. iNeed God is a 90 day journey to inspire new believers and mature Christians into a deeper relationship with Christ.
Links for Terri Schrews:
Links for Joyce Glass:
Click HERE for Joyce’s book iNeed God: daily downloads for your heart.
Show Topic: How listening and the right questions can transform our lives!
Special Guest: Nick Heap
Nick will tell us, with stories, ideas and examples, how listening and asking questions can help ourselves and others have everything right. If we want to understand and influence other people we have to listen to them. Why is it so rare and what can we do about it?
The questions we ask have consequences. Nick will show us how positive questions can generate change and learning. He will probably ask us a few. Be prepared to be stretched in a provocative, but enjoyable way.
Call in Number: (347) 637-3175
If you want an easy way to show you love and appreciation for the show, you can check out http://www.sacredearthpartners.com/Love
Walk with me into the promises of God. Faith without works is dead. God knows the plans He has for us...we have an expected end. God's promises are Yea and Amen!
Come bless the Lord with me. Let praises continue to be in our mouths. His joy is our strength.
We are blessed to blessed!
Walk with me:
Arm In arm
Love is our foundation
Knowing what God has predestined for our purpose
On this episode of DivaTalkRadio, our Host, Kelli Claypool, will share the meaning of constant prayer. Luke 18:1 says, "One day Jesus told his disciple a story to illustrate their need for constant prayer and to show them that they must keep praying until the answer comes."
Constant prayer means keeping our requests constantly before God as we live for him day by day, always believing he will answer. When we live by faith, we are not to give up. God may delay answering, but his delays always have good reasons and we must not confuse them with neglect. As we persist in prayer, we grow in character, faith, and hope!
Plan to join Kelli Claypool in this refreshing episode of DivaTalkRadio!
For more information about our programming or to be a guest on DivaTalkRadio, please visit www.DivaTalkRadio.com. Also, let's be friends on Facebook! www.facebook.com/DivaTalkRadio www.facebook.com/DivasThatPray
During this hour with Marnie and Paula Friedrichsen you'll discover:
1. The #1 key to getting booked and how to discover your own. 2. How to create a standout press kit to pitch to radio and TV shows. 3. How to find radio and TV shows to pitch. 4. Exactly how to pitch your story to get a “Yes!” 5. How to book your own interviews. 6. How to give a great interview. 7. How to follow-up after each interview. Paula Friedrichsen is published author and ordained minister who speaks nationally at church conferences. She’s been interviewed on over 70 Christian radio and TV programs, including The 700 Club, Moody’s Midday Connection, and Lifestyle Magazine (TBN). Learn more at www.PFMinistries.com
Well Summer Vacation has come to an end, time to send your little ones, children, teens, back to school. Time to get back into routines, time for learning to take place. Yes it's time for homework, test, quizzes, making new friends and so much more. Join us for a discussion on how to make this the most amazing school year for your scholar. It all starts with a plan and remaining consistent. Join us Wednesday September 3, 2014 at 5:30pm est. by logging on to www.blogtalkradio.com/wowinspiration or dial in to listen 718-664-6996. Let's prepare our youth to become World Changers!!!
The Woman to Women Program Welcomes...
Minister Arlene Mitchell
Minister Mitchell is a Multi-Gifted Woman of God. She is a true authentic Intercessor for the Kingdom of God. She is a national and international speaker, singer, actress and so much more. Minister Mitchell is the founder of M.I.M Ministries, which is the umbrella to several ministries of prayer one of which is TIC ~ The Intercessors Connection. This Woman of God is truly an overcomer.
Join us as she speaks on the Woman to Women Program about the Power of prayer.
You don't want to miss this dynamic Woman of God!
Click the link, Listen, and be blessed!
Woman to Women Program ~ Strengthening Women to Do Life God's Way
Real Women, Real Talk, No Masks.
Connect with us on Facebook ~ Woman to Women Progam Page!
It's Wedding Wednesday and summer is winding down, congrats to the newly engaged! We wanted to get our roundtable of pros to give their take on what's hot for the upcoming fall and holiday season for weddings and what they expect to happen in 2015. If you're thinking of having a fall 2015 wedding, this is the show for you! Get ideas, ask questions and most importantly take note of what pitfalls you need to avoid when planning a holiday wedding or wedding related event. How to save on your budget if you are determined to have a holiday wedding - it can be done, but our pros will tell you it has to be done right. Sit back and join us as we cover it all - you just need a notepad, a cool beverage and clear head - we promise you'll really enjoy the conversation! Always searching for the unique, excellence, elegance and style - Black Bag Productions and Wedding Wednesdays, the perfect pair.
Sister2Sistah Talk is an open forum created to provide a powerful view of women and their role in life, the lives of others, and in our communities.
Our mission is to motivate, empower, and educate women while increasing their potential in areas of personal and professional development.
We will discuss topics that involve women as it relates to stepping out of limited self-beliefs, self-worth, submissiveness, abuse and victimhood.
This assembly provides a safe and nurturing environment for all women regardless of status, ethnicity, or spiritual beliefs.
Problems here can be delivered. Yet we will aim to bring forth solutions.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (483 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (47 chatters)
- Annahilation (43 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (41 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (32 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (26 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (26 chatters)
- thelordshour (25 chatters)
- Curious Times (22 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (19 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (16 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (14 chatters)
- Odwirafo (13 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (10 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (9 chatters)
- SupermanHomepage (8 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (8 chatters)
- Universal Radio (7 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (6 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (6 chatters)
- Free Thinking Radio (6 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (5 chatters)
- Ladies Edition (4 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (3 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Goddess Rhonda (2 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (2 chatters)
- After*Dark*Radio (2 chatters)
- Apostle David (2 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (2 chatters)
- WJBR (1 chatters)
- WordBeat (1 chatters)
- Chat w Cal Nez NN Prez Candidate (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (1 chatters)
- popmusicboyshow (1 chatters)