Popular in Women
- Live & Upcoming Episodes (194)
My guest, Dale Figtree, Ph.D., is a Nutritional Health Practitioner with a private Nutritional Consulting practice in Santa Barbara for over 25 years. She has also taught 'The Basics of Nutrition’, at the Santa Barbara College of Oriental Medicine. Dr. Figtree is the author of two books, Beyond Cancer Treatment – Clearing and Healing the underlying Causes, and Eat Smart, Lose Weight, Feel Great. She will share her immense knowledge on how we might enjoy food, eat well, and lose or maintain a healthy weight.
She also has produced a DVD – The Joy of Nutrition. www.Dalefigtree.com. firstname.lastname@example.org Dale on Facebook
MoonMaid Botanicals and Cynthia, the #menopause herbalist, present Women of a Certain Age and...... this is my opportunity to offer you information on a variety of topics that relate to the aging process, menopause and hormone imbalance. Lifestyle, nutrition, herbs, drugs, surgery, addiction, and breast health are just some of the topics we present in this program.This evenings topic is SEX. And how to keep our men going strong!!!
My guest is Dr. Serena McKenzie , Medical Director of the Northwest Institute for Healthy Sexuality which addresses a wide variety of sexual concerns women and men in a multi-disciplinary clinic integrating both holistic and allopathic medicine. She works in fluid collaboration with a multitude of providers at Washington Urology and Urogynecology, PLLC. Her background is in primary care and she is certified in Integrative Medicine through the American Board of Integrative Medicine (ABIM). She is a sexual medicine expert, and a nationally certified Sex Counselor through the American Association of Sex Educators and Therapists (AASECT) as well as being a certified ISSWSH Fellow (IF) through International Society for Women’s Sexual Health (ISSWSH).
Dr. McKenzie is a member of the Washington Association of Naturopathic Physicians (WANP), International Society for Sexual Medicine (ISSM), American Association of Integrative Medicine (AAIM), Age Management Medical Group (AMMG), American Association of Sex Educators and Therapists (AASECT), International Society for the Study of Women’s Sexual Health (ISSWSH), and a founding member of the Naturopathic Academy of Primary Care Physicians (NAPCP).
Join Host Live Chats
- BeverlyD (20 chatters)
- JASmius (20 chatters)
- John Baptist (12 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (9 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (8 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (7 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (7 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (5 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (5 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (4 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (3 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (2 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (2 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (2 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (2 chatters)
- World Wide Resistance Radio (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- nXphase Records (1 chatters)
- Nu Power Radio Network (0 chatters)