Popular in Women
- Live & Upcoming Episodes (317)
Everyone wants personal empowerment, but not everyone knows how to find it. Empowerment can be elusive unless you have a guide to lead you; a roadmap to follow; or a plan to go by.
That's where the Center for Empowered Women can help! This show will give you ideas to get your creative juices flowing; resources where you research more about how to fulfill your goals and tips on how to become more productive in working toward your dreams.
Join Teresa Beeman every Monday and Wednesday at 11:00 am Eastern time for topics from the Center for Empowered Women.
This coming week (Jul 30th at Noon ET) our special guest on Women Warriors is author, speaker and inspirational humorist, Jana Flaig. Jana will talk about the topic of how women warriors can “Face Your Future without Fear.” Join us to find out the 3 most important ways to fight fear!
Our special guest, Jana Flaig, is an Author, Speaker, Inspirational Humorist, a member of the Christian Comedy Association and has two released DVDs (who put the elephant in my stocking? and Been There – Got The Wig!®). She is formerly a TV News On-Air Reporter in Los Angeles, and College Professor of Broadcasting Arts and Speech Communication.
Jana’s an ovarian cancer survivor and Founder of the BEEN THERE – GOT THE WIG!® Breakfast Club & Ministry who shares her story of challenging her battle with fear using humor, a positive attitude and faith to inspire others to never give up!
Her book--FIGHT FEAR and FOSTER FAITH—is encouragement wrapped in humor, and provides practical tips to knock out fear that can discourage us, diminish our faith, rob us of hope and threatened to defeat us as we go through tough times or a hardship. (www.Amazon.com) To find out more about Jana, please visit her website at www.janaflaig.com.
SLU will discuss important concerns in our community. This week we will discuss the "minimum wage" debate that is being discussed across America and look at how it affects the Single Lady.
Today, I have the pleasure of talking with a dynamic nurse and coach, Tangie Henry. She works with ladies to make sure they understand that wholeness and healing is possible both physically and mentally. She's also going to give us some insider info on her upcoming CD. Tons of reasons to listen. Tune in!
What if it were possible to solve the mystery of relationships in a way that involved less hope and more strategy? Less depressing guidance and more inspirational instruction? Fewer painful results and more fulfillment and enjoyment? Are you interested? If so, you will not want to miss this episode of Moving Forward in Faith with Terri Schrews.
Terri’s featured guest this week is popular Conference Speaker and Author, Nate Stevens. Nate will be sharing insight from his most recent book, Matched 4 Marriage Meant 4 life: Solving the Mystery of Relationships. His sincere hope is that his message will inspire others to fully consider and strategically pursue true compatibility as they're guided to the happy, meaningful, and fulfilling marriage God intends for them.
Links for Terri Schrews:
Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheSpiritualGrowthCoach Twitter: https://twitter.com/TerriSchrews1
Links for Nate Stevens:
Click HERE for Nate's Book - Matched 4 Marriage Meant 4 Life: Solving the Mystery of Relationships
Dr. Carri Drzyzga is best known internationally as The Functional Medicine Doc. She helps find and fix the root cause of health problems with natural treatments so patients can feel normal again. Dr. Carri has been in private practice since 1996. She has dual degrees in Chiropractic and Naturopathic Medicine. Dr. Carri has additional training in Functional Medicine, acupuncture, The Kalish Method, and is a Certified Gluten Practitioner.
Always an avid learner, Dr. Carri strives to be the best in her field. She is also the author of the popular book Reclaim Your Energy and Feel Normal Again! Fixing the Root Cause of Your Fatigue with Natural Treatments.
When a woman can see herself in other women; when she can genuinely celebrate another woman's success; when a woman can feel compassion instead of judgment when another sister stumbles, she has embraced the sacredness of sisterhood.
Sisterhood IS sacred and when women are aware of and embrace this power, their lives can change. But how can a woman who has been betrayed or hurt by sisterhood find anything sacred about it?
Join Michelle for a discussion on reclaiming sisterhood when all seems lost.
What would you do if I told you fear NEVER goes away and waiting for it to leave is a BIG waste of time? Well, it's true. Joyce Meyer is famous for saying "Do It Afriad" because she realized that fear is present most of the time. If you are looking to step out into new territory, explore something new, begin a new relationship or do ANYTHING that takes you out of your comfort zone fear will be present.
Your Confidence Coach, Tina B. will help you face fear and move forward. What other options do you have?
During this episode, Tiara Global Leaders Betsy Sobiech and Andrea Henning will talk about what to do when you are feeling uninspired, either for good reason or no reason at all. This show will include an experiential exercise sure to shift your energy and your focus.
Each week throughout the summer, women from around the world will stop what they are doing and join a conversation about inspiration. Why? Because this will energize, motivate and fuel us WAY more than chipping away at an ever-growing To Do List.
At Tiara we believe you are the leader in your career and your life. We believe that you are more effective and fulfilled when you come from inspiration (instead of over-responsibility, over-analysis, over-fixing). This 30-minute show will shift our focus from "what's wrong" to "what's inspiring". If you are already feeling pretty good, then this 30-minutes will help you go from good to great!
We will leave feeling more inspired, energized, supported and clear for the upcoming week. Join us because you know it's vital to #causeinspiration in your own life and for others!
Tiara International LLC is a global company that provides women's leadership development for organizations and individuals. Visit our website to learn more.
If there was ever a time that the Church of the Living God, and its body needs to hear God's voice more and more, is right NOW!
Many have walked in total rebellion, disbelief and doubt, when it comes to hearing God's Living Voice today."
Many have even gotten to the point, of simply disbelieving or adhering: It is to the point of refuting, dishonoring, disrespecting the Voice of the Apostolic Propehtic, doing what they choose to do,and walking after their own hearts.
IT IS TIME TO SIT STILL AND KNOW THAT GOD IS GOD, AND THAT HE WILL CONTINUE TO SPEAK, REGARDLESS OF WHAT THEOLOGIANS SAY ABOUT THE 12 APOSTLES, NO LONGER IS ALIVE, TO SPEAK."
VISIT DR SOAREAGLIA GARDNER, AND TUNE IN TO THE VOICE OF THE PROPHETIC AND DEVOTIONALS.
PROPHETIC WORDS OF DIRECTIONS AND INSPIRATION:
Join Marnie and special guest speaker Pamela Carmichael as they discuss:
1. The most common mistake people make with money.
2. The Biblical definition of financial empowerment.
3. The 3 critical principles of money management.
4. Practical strategies to reduce spending without losing your joy.
5. Some key way practices to help you keep out of and/or reduce debt.
6. A unique approach the enables you to save money consistently.
7. A sensible organizational system to keep your finances in order.
8. Bonus Tips.
Pamela Carmichael has been a Financial Services Professional for over 15 years and holds a degree in Economics & Accounting. She is the award-winning author of “Financial Empowerment: Realign Your Finances to God's Will," a Certified Professional Coach and a Success Principles Coach. Learn more at www.PamelaVCarmichael.com
Do you wonder if your words are being heard by God?
Do you wonder why certain events happen at the most inconvenient times?
Being careful how you talk to God...
If you believe it is time to grow beyond hopeful prayers, discover today how to truly make your request know unto the Father in Heaven.
Demetrica, will speak to the reasons we experience severely delayed prayers or no answers at all. It is an easy fix to the disciplined heart. If you are ready to see change in your life as a result of your prayer and not just the prayers of others, listen in right here. The Woman to Women Program, where we are doing life God’s way.
Click the link, Listen & be blessed
Real Women, Real Talk, No Masks
Tune in Live. Let's Chat About Any & Everything.
Get you Glass of Wine Ready.
Multi-media personality, National Best Selling Author, Social Media and Personal Branding Coach, Motivational Speaker and Voice-over artist, NIKKI WOODS is the CEO of Nikki Woods Media where she utilizes her highly specialized skills in social media, content marketing and platform building to serve her clients.
Nikki is also the senior producer of the Tom Joyner Morning Show, the most successful syndicated urban radio show in history reaching more than 8 million people on a daily basis.
Join us on July 30th 8pm Eastern to hear Inspirational Beauty along with The Beauties of I AM ME UNIVERSITY welcome our guest Ari Squires to the mainstage for a little "GIRL TALK".She is the creator of "Polished Prescence" and she will be sharing her love for Mentoring , Coaching and preparing young girls and women on how to be Graceful, and bring "Classy" back. We cant wait to hear what she has to say. Call in to speak with #Ibeauty #MissSweetheat and #Tiff as well as our guest at 845-241-9898 or listen to our show at www.Blogtalkradio.com/IAMMERADIO
See you Wednesday at 8pm!
A diverse program tonight indeed! First up is Minister Daphneleah sharing her experience of Wedding Wisdom for those out there planning their big day, or perhaps helping a loved one to plan their wedding. Beyond the obvious, Daphneleah shares with us the importance of self care and self love, how to stay true to oneself while attending to the needs of family and friends, choosing an officiant and why that's important, and gives examples of a Goddess/God focused wedding flow.
Crossing the threshold into the second half of the show, Elaine Charkowski chats with me about Male Violence being the common denominator in the worst problems facing the world. We talk about why that fact is avoided by the mainstream within the context of so many recent acts of violence against women. We'll get into why so many women and men are so hesitant to break the taboo and name male violence as the worst problem in the world and why more non-violent men choose not to step up and oppose male violence.
Sister2Sistah Talk is an open forum created to provide a powerful view of women and their role in life, the lives of others, and in our communities.
Our mission is to motivate, empower, and educate women while increasing their potential in areas of personal and professional development.
We will discuss topics that involve women as it relates to stepping out of limited self-beliefs, self-worth, submissiveness, abuse and victimhood.
This assembly provides a safe and nurturing environment for all women regardless of status, ethnicity, or spiritual beliefs.
Problems here can be delivered. Yet we will aim to bring forth solutions.
On tonight's show Courtney and Michele discuss their stories of birth trauma. Michele's story:
JOIN OUR NETWORK! OURREDTENT.COM! Step out of the Box and into our Circle!
Contact Aurora at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org Contact Courtney at Contact Michele at
ABOUT PLAID FOR WOMEN:
Plaid for Women radio is produced to give you information, advice and resources to be YOUR wise advisor. Our goal is to help you achieve your goals, gain influence, and be heard.
Every show, we are committed to bringing you new ideas and offering new ways of thinking to give you opportunities to change your thinking and change your life. You CAN live the life you've imagined!
LET’S GET SOCIAL!
Julie Geigle is an International Psychic Medium, Spiritual Healer and Tour Guide for The John of God Experience.
9 - 10:00 am MEDITATION
We will be TUNING into the energy of The Casa de Dom Inacio, the Spiritual Center where Medium Joao does the healing.
10-11:00 am Q&A
We will be answering your questions on HEALING and the John of God experience and Julie will be sharing stories of her experience traveling for the second time to visit John of God in Brazil.
The Casa de Dom Inacio holds CURRENT for John of God on Wed, Thurs, & Fridays from approximately 8:00-12 pm & 1:00-5 pm, GMT.
People from all over the world host current in their own homes to tune into the energies of John of God and the Spiritual Beings of Light Entities which are located atop a CRYSTAL vortex in Abadiania, Brazil.
During the meditation portion I will be reciting prayers from the "Casa de Dom Inacio Prayers in English" booklet I purchased in the Bookstore of The Casa.
October 13th - 25th January 12th - 24th
Let Julie know if you are interested in traveling outside of these dates.
Contact Info: 715-833-1096 or email@example.com
Thank you for sharing this with friends and family.
Spend some time with four sisters who've found that flying the southern coop doesn't mean you've escaped the Bird's nest. This show will let you in on a little of the wisdom, zaniness and southern comfort always available from their mother, the Bird, and a cast of other wacky wonderful women who've helped raise, grown up with, or recently latched onto the sisters as they've all moved out, moved on, moved up, moved back to their southern home town. Join the sisters as they coo and cackle over their collective interests and poke fun at each other on their particular personal passions all the while checking with their Team of Experts - Aunt Nurse Betty the medical expert, Lisa the globe hopping celebrity flight attendant, Hairdresser Fran, Debbie the husband expert (with 5 and counting) Cousin Roj, their manspert, Billy, the sister who's a mister, and Susan their astrologist on retainer, to name a few. Crisis moments, music, literature, movies, medicine, woo woo, and current events with sassy southern commentary.
Join Host Live Chats
- Mindzmatter (93 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (57 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (48 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (42 chatters)
- Hot Button Debates (41 chatters)
- NTEB (40 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (21 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (20 chatters)
- BigBrotherGroup (20 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (19 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (19 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (19 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (18 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (18 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (16 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (16 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (14 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (13 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (12 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (11 chatters)
- Odwirafo (11 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (10 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (10 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (9 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (9 chatters)
- Life Conversations (8 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Larry Csonka (6 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (6 chatters)
- AIR Abundance Internet Radio (6 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (6 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (6 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (6 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (5 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (5 chatters)
- The View from Montana (5 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (5 chatters)
- TimBinnall (5 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (5 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (5 chatters)
- Curious Times (5 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (5 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (4 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (4 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (4 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (4 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (4 chatters)
- wayneG (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (3 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (3 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (3 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (3 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (3 chatters)
- The Real Time Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (3 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (3 chatters)
- antoinette harrell (3 chatters)
- Cat Scratch Radio (3 chatters)
- American Statesman (3 chatters)
- Art Bulla (3 chatters)
- FSF Radio (3 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (3 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (3 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (3 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (3 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (3 chatters)
- InThePaint (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Lennis (2 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (2 chatters)
- Paranormal Horizons (2 chatters)
- patriots united (2 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (2 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (2 chatters)
- G220 Radio (2 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (2 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- DocVaj2 (2 chatters)
- BleachBANGSc (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- Tarhaka (2 chatters)
- The Hot Corner (2 chatters)
- The Smooth Jazz Ride (2 chatters)
- RHeart (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (2 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (2 chatters)
- Winning America Back (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- William Telltale (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- THE NOW NETWORK (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Aquarian Radio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Catz1* (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- Dont Tread On Us (1 chatters)
- drinkfive (1 chatters)
- Enough Iz Enough (1 chatters)
- Da DNell Experience (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries Friends (1 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (1 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Get Lifted Radio (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (1 chatters)