Popular in Self Help
- Live & Upcoming Episodes (1,310)
Have you ever missed out of a great job or promotion because of your tattoos? Join Kai and friends as they discuss this topic along with many other interesting and provocative subjects. Rob is on vacation, so the ladies are in charge.
in Self Help
Today is a special show, we are having a panel discussion with some strong black men. The topic: Do Black Men Fear Committment? The panelists consists of Ronnie "Night Train" Lane. Ronnie is currently a sports anchor and fill in show host on the top ranked sports talk station in the Tampa Bay Market, six twenty WDAE and also serves as studio host of the Buccaneers Radio Network. We also have Charles Pate Jr. Charles is a graduate of The Golf Academy of America, The Carolinas, where he earned an Associates of Applied Business Degree in Golf Complex Operations and Management. Charles attends Coastal Carolina University, and is a Communication major, English minor. He is scheduled to graduate Spring of 2015. Rounding up the panel is our very own David "H Diggy" Duncan. David is aa radio/tv personality.
in Self Help
More and more researchers are looking at ADHD as an executive function issue. We've done several interviews around neurotransmitters and dopamine. In this episode of Attention Talk Radio, we interview Dr. Russell Ramsay on the role dopamine plays in motivation and then deepen our discussion of it in the context of executive functions. From there, we'll talk about cognition and CBT as a useful ADHD treatment. If you're interested in learning more about motivation, ADHD, or treatments, this is a show you won't want to miss.
Attention Talk Radio is the leading self-help Internet radio shows focusing on attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and attention deficit disorder (ADD), managing symptoms of attention deficit disorder, adults with ADD, or adults who have children with ADHD. Attention Talk Radio, hosted by attention coach Jeff Copper, is designed to help adults and children (particularly those diagnosed with or impacted by attention deficit disorder or its symptoms) in life or business who are stuck, overwhelmed, or frustrated. It will help adults and children get unstuck and moving forward by helping to open their minds and pay attention to what works.
Attention Talk Radio host Jeff Copper is an ADHD coach. To learn more about Jeff, go to www.digcoaching.com.
in Self Help
Join Host Monica Richardson for A one hour show addressing $$$ scammers in alcoholics anonymous. It happens alot in Hollywood meetings where there are successful writers, actors etc by guys with alot of "time" who borrow and bully newer members.
in Self Help
OPEN TOPIC or "open mike" night. Call in! Pick any issues, topics or subjects you'd like to discuss. Wearing a Blue Ribbon is the symbol of Child Abuse Awareness! Millions of abuse victims (men and women) hide the story of their experience well into adulthood. A huge number continue to suffer from pain, anger, fear, shame and embarrassment for decades. Most will agree their traumas have resulted in an inability to trust, make good decisions and have healthy relationships. But giving up the secret is often how recovery begins, one survivor talking to another. Join Bill Murray and his co-hosts, panelists and guests, many of them abuse survivors, others supporters and friends, for an informed discussion of the many important issues that surround child abuse. Anonymous calls and chat room participation are encouraged. ~~ Please see our web site at: www.NAASCA.org
Buying into a destination - less vessel is like making bread without yeast.
~ Trent Williams
Surrounding yourself with like-minded people may be comforting, it might even seem like a good idea, but it’s not the stuff of great leadership. The best leaders are not only capable of effectively leading those who hold differing opinions and perspectives – they thrive on it.
Join the Innovative Black Men as they discuss "Follow the Leader?" How well you do when leading those not inclined to follow.
The dialogue starts Wednesday at 7pm (CST) / 8pm (EST) only at #BlogTalkRadio #TaylorKennedieMedia
Call/listen (347) 324-5327
IT'S LADIES NIGHT!!!
SOOOOOO Im taking FULL advantage since my male counterpart isn't here and we're having a ladies night sex lesson!
I have a few male friends who tell me what a pleasure it is to have sex with a woman that knows how to ejaculate so I firgure EACH ONE, TEACH ONE! Let's put ALL the ladies on game and some get right!
I will let you all in on a little of my modest side....TriniRumPunch does NOT give every one she sleeps with the juice! Nope not at all!!
My ex-husband got it and he didn't even deserve it! So, I give it to the man that loves me enough that I can be totally trust and be confortable, free with. HOWEVER COMMA You distrubute your nectar from the heavens as you please, it's yours chile!
in Self Help
HOW TO UNDERSTAND THE DYNAMICS OF YOUR CREATIVE EXPRESSION.
We will discuss our views as how the black woman is seen through our own eyes and what is the young girls perspective on life. How social media has change the way the young gerneration lives and how much it has affected our children and how we see the vaule of our lives.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- NTEB (55 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (45 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (43 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (38 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (27 chatters)
- thelordshour (24 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (22 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (18 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (17 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (17 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (15 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (14 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (10 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (10 chatters)
- Bellesprit (9 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (9 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (9 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (7 chatters)
- Cat Scratch Radio (7 chatters)
- Curious Times (7 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (6 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (5 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (5 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (5 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (4 chatters)
- Paranormal Horizons (4 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (4 chatters)
- LCS (4 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- The Underground Sex Show (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (4 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (4 chatters)
- drinkfive (3 chatters)
- AACONS (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (3 chatters)
- Hall Issachar Ministries (3 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (3 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (3 chatters)
- Life Conversations (3 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (3 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (3 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- The Asylum0 (2 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (2 chatters)
- The Knicks at Nite Show (2 chatters)
- The View from Montana (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (2 chatters)
- HUGS Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- BTR2451 (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (1 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (1 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (1 chatters)
- GrownFolksBizness (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- THE NOW NETWORK (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- The Curtner And Kerr Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Drop Night Show (1 chatters)
- Real Empowement Talk Live (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (0 chatters)