Popular in Self Help
- Live & Upcoming Episodes (1,438)
in Self Help
Are you tired of not achieving that goal in life and don’t know where to start to pick up the pieces? You research and learn all the technical aspects of getting back on track, get going again and then loose a couple of steps along the way and BAM… back to square one. What a vicious cycle!
Come join us on a journey of discussion and discovery about how starting with what we BELIEVE to be WILL BE! How we can get from a place of self-talk about what’s possible instead of what we THINK is true!
Marvin Gulley is a certified personal trainer, Georgia Realtor and owner of a wellness business that specializes in helping health conscious people enhance their quality of life. He considers himself to be a self-esteem and self-identity coach seeking to help those who want to identify who they are and the work they are called to do while living a full life.
Connie Rogers is Certified Integrated Health Coach/ Lifestyle Educator, Wellness Writer, Accredited through the American Association of Drugless Practitioners. Connie owns "Bite Size Pieces" where she specializes in toxins that can disrupt your Digestive, Metabolic, Integumentary & Endocrine Health. She also creates power points for health professionals: www.powerpointart2go.com
Tamarra Causley Robinson, Certified Life and Career Transitions Coach, is a game changer in her life and in the lives of others. She coaches clients through known and unknown change events, moving them from fear, doubt and confusion to a life of bold new beginnings and authentic steps forward with courage, confidence and power! For more on Tamarra, visit www.dare2doitnow.com
in Self Help
Tonight's special guest is Deb Maybury, a returning NAASCA family member, public speaker, activist, Harmony Integration Coach and facilitator at The Gatehouse in Toronto, and author of "Unlock The Door-Beyond Sexual Abuse" and "What Is Your Teenage Daughter Afraid Of?" She describes herself as an entrepreneur .. a woman of many hats who's focus is on assisting others in their healing process through awareness, support and connection. It is her mission to be part of the movement to remove the stigma and taboo associated with sexual abuse and to do that in a way that promotes a healing. In 2006, her dearest old friend of 33 years lost her battle with cancer. She told Deb, "I'm not afraid of dying; I'm just not ready to go.” Ms. Maybury's response? "I told her that if she was leaving me here I was just going to have to do, be, become, enjoy, and learn enough for both of us. In her memory, I continue to strive to learn, teach, and challenge myself and others." Ms Maybury has certainly kept her promise and is an excellent representative of the NAAASCA family and mission. She also hosts her own "Reveal, Connect and Heal" talk shows, and recently interviewed NAASCA founder, Bill Murray.
TunesLoveChat aims to transform interpersonal relationships by LEARNING from where we were, RESPECTING where we are, & GROWING positive relationships for the future!
I am who I am and aspire to be all that God has intended for me to be! Join the journey! Check out TriniRumPunch serve it up raw every week..... but most importantly, we wanna hear from you! Call in NOW 718-766-4441
Visit our website!
Join the Journey...on YouTube!!
in Self Help
In this episode, Steven is in the Sober Hot Seat! On Intervention 911 with Ken Seeley, Ken and his team (Chelsea Edwards, Steven Richitt and Eric McLaughlin) shine a light on the world addiction & recovery, dissecting the issues & creating solutions.
Ken Seeley is an internationally acclaimed interventionist known to millions of people worldwide from the A&E reality TV show, Intervention. Seeley has worked full-time in the business of recovery and intervention since 1989. He is a regular contributor to CNN, MSNBC, NBC, CBS, Fox, and ABC on the topics of addiction and intervention, and is also the author of Face It and Fix It, a popular book about overcoming the denial that leads to common addictions while bringing guidance to those struggling with addiction.
Intervention911.com | KenSeeley.com | Facebook | Twitter | Google+
Produced in association with Nicholas Snow Productions LLC.
Often times people are wondering what it "takes" to be Shawntel Green CEO of TIPS for Child Care Institute and Jai Hiring, a single mom of 8 children. I must admit I do not think of "what it takes" to do anything. I am not sure if this is "lack of planning", "free spirit" or just plan "irresponsible" perhaps the classification I appreciate most and have learned to embrace is the reference to having a "flighty" spirit. Regardless how my life is perceived by others I have not allowed that perception to impact my ability to embrace my journey. "My time is not come: but your time is always ready",(John 7:5)
Join me as I discuss my journey of solo parenting 8 and how God gives me the strength daily to continue... Its My Journey!!
Visit the blog at Eating My Elephant. For TIPS for Child Care visit us for affordable child care training options for foster parents and child care providers.
in Self Help
Have you always had a dream or passion that you wish you could turn into a reality? We will help you get there. Join us for our debut show as we explore the concept of “Walking in Your Passion”. Our first guest is Daneea-Badio author, poet, actress and motivational speaker. She was the winner of TLC’s (The Learning Channel) 2006 “The Messenger” and has been called America’s next great inspirational speaker. She has been compared to Maya Angelou and is a Phenomenal Woman within her own right. Join us Wednesday April 2nd 8:30pm on The Survival Radio Network
in Self Help
Hosted by Pa’Ris’Ha, with Tryna Giordano Cooper
We will discuss global activity and creative solutions for many areas of life. It’s the feminine reflection of professional business women on global matters. There will be celebrity interviews of leading international people, as well as people of various cultures and statuses. We plan on keeping it fun and informative.
How to Listen to the Show
What’s Up airs at 6 pm Arizona Mountain Time. You can listen online or talk on the air with the hosts by dialing into the guest phone line. This is an interactive show so CALL in early to add your 2 cents!
The number to dial to talk to the hosts is (213) 943-3410 Listen online by clicking here: Blog Talk Radio.
in Self Help
Open Topics from Recovery, health, relationships, Fighting HCV, Adoption Open Recprds for adoption, even a bit a card reading at the end A fun and informative program.
Show begins each Wednesday night @ 8:P.M EST
Call in # 213-286-6766
I look forward to meeting and chatting it up with alll of you
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (50 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (35 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (34 chatters)
- NTEB (34 chatters)
- Curious Times (29 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (28 chatters)
- thelordshour (27 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (25 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (22 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (20 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (18 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (18 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (18 chatters)
- Cat Scratch Radio (16 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (14 chatters)
- Odwirafo (14 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (12 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (11 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (11 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (8 chatters)
- AIR Abundance Internet Radio (8 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (7 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (7 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (7 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (7 chatters)
- RHeart (6 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (6 chatters)
- Larry Csonka (6 chatters)
- Life Conversations (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (5 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (5 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (5 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (5 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (5 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (5 chatters)
- William Telltale (5 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (4 chatters)
- The View from Montana (4 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- Da DNell Experience (4 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (3 chatters)
- InThePaint (3 chatters)
- drinkfive (3 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (3 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (3 chatters)
- Paranormal Horizons (3 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (3 chatters)
- The Drop Night Show (3 chatters)
- The Smooth Jazz Ride (2 chatters)
- The Underground Sex Show (2 chatters)
- patriots united (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- Relationship Realities with Lady K (2 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (2 chatters)
- DocVaj2 (2 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- AACONS (2 chatters)
- Aquarian Radio (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- Winning America Back (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- FSF Radio (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries Friends (1 chatters)
- Get Lifted Radio (1 chatters)
- Injustice System (1 chatters)
- Love Productions (1 chatters)
- Packers Talk Radio Network (1 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (1 chatters)
- My Rays of Light Radio (1 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)