Popular in Self Help
- Live & Upcoming Episodes (351)
in Self Help
Tonight's special guest is Jennifer Martinez from Garland, Texas. "I speak to groups of individuals regarding Child sexual abuse and my personal experience with this topic," she says. "It is my passion to motivate and inspire individuals who struggle with anger and forgiveness." Jennifer was sexual abused by her older cousin from age of 3 to 11. She never told anyone, and grew up troubled and tormented by her past. She secretly hated her mother for not protecting her. Jennifer had her first child at 16 and was pregnant again by the age of 19 years old, and attempted shortly after her second child was born. A Psychiatrist diagnosed her with bipolar disorder which was then called "manic depression." At her very first family therapy session Jennifer told her mother what her nephew had done to her, and she found out that her cousin had tried to sexual abuse her sisters, too. Years later Jennifer found out that her aunts husband had been sexually abusing her abuser. By the time she was 25 Jennifer was a single mother of five children. After many highs and lows, feelings of guilt, hopelessness, hatred, unforgiveness and several suicide attempts, Jennifer decided enough was enough. She wanted to learn how to control her episodes in order to give her children a chance at life. Jennifer obtained her Bachelor’s degree in psychology and a Master’s degree in counseling. She currently works for the State of Texas Department of Assistive and Rehabilitative services as a vocational rehabilitation counselor and counsels and guides individuals with disabilities daily. Jennifer plans on entering the psychology Doctoral program in the fall.
in Self Help
Aria is founder of THE GLOBAL COOLING PROJECT. As director of Voice Tree Productions and The New York Voice Over Success Program, Aria has also been involved with direction, casting, narration, and production of voice over commercials and audiobooks. Voice Tree’s focus was on Eco-Friendly production with 100% carbon offset and environmentally friendly facilities. Aria, who will play the role of Amanda Cook, was the First Place Winner for Dramatic Acting from the National Society of Arts and Letters for the South Eastern United States. Her film ‘RIGHT HAND, RED’ was nominated for a ‘Short Grand Prix’ Award at The Warsaw International Film Festival, and she is known for her dramatic work in the feature film ‘BRILLIANT MISTAKES’ as the alcoholic mother who spirals downhill when her daughter lands in a coma. Her TV work includes, ‘A HAUNTING’, ‘CELEBRITY GHOST STORIES’, ‘THE HAUNTING OF’, ‘DEADLINE CRIME’ and ‘TRUE CRIME’. She also played opposite Paul Rudd and Adam Scott in Rudd’s production of ‘BLOODY POETRY’ at The Globe Playhouse
in Self Help
LIVING YOU LIFE IN THE POWER OF THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE, LEARNING HOW TO MINIMIZE RESISTANCE FOR HARMONY AND WELL-BEING.
This evening, Seven and Mz Optimizm will explore variables in the following topics:
Cosmopolitan labeling the Kardashians as Americas First Family Trump denying mixed-raced contestants in his Miss Universe Pageant Inmates beating Yale and Harvard Students at debates without the use of the internet...American moans 12 year old suspended from school for staring at white female student Police Expert justifying the fatal shooting of wheelchair victim in Wilmington DE and the Follow up on Domestic Violence since other News Outlets won't! This is a on demand segment that you do not want to miss! Tell a friend and be sure to tune in
in Self Help
THE LOVE HUB SHOW is a FREE, live radio show for you to call in and GET ADVICE on the things you are struggling with from the host Denny Morales and Mirasha Renee as well as from THE AUDIENCE!! This is a way for us all to HELP EACH OTHER, reminding us that we are never alone. No question is so small or big and no topic is off limits!
For everyone that calls in you will a month free when you sign up for THE LAST FORMULA SPIRITUAL ACADEMY! www.spiritualacademy.net
#thelovehubshow #spritualjerks #spiritualacademy @spiritualjerks https://twitter.com/SpiritualJerks
in Self Help
Dumb ass criminals make for interesting television…so much so that there is actually a showed titled, “I Almost Got Away With It”! As a result, this week on Playing Devil's Advocate™ hosted by Ms. KiKi , the crew will talk about people who have “ALMOST" gotten away with their crime and why they “really” got caught!
Don’t miss this week’s show because this will put a whole new spin on, “How to get away with…."
DISCLAIMER: This show is for entertainment purposes only. Do not try this at home! (seriously, don’t try it!)
And if that's not enough we have our Producer Cousin Chan's "Drink of the Week" and our weekly “Ask PDA” advice letter!! If you want to give your two cents....contact us on Facebook, Twitter, via email, in our interactive chat room or LIVE on-Youtube Wed night!
ALL COMMENTS WELCOME!
Playing Devil's Advocate
Uncensored, Unscripted, UNAPOLOGETIC!!!
Join us Wed. Oct 7 @ 9pm (CST) for the 'After the Lights Go Out' Radio Show!! Tonight's special guest is Producer Victor "Phazz' Clark! Each week we will feature special guests, hot topics, crazy news & more!! Chat or just listen @ 347-857-4456 or www.WeTalkRadio.com/After-The-Lights-Go-Out
We usually don't talk about money. We will explore and uncover some of the thoughts we have about money that inspire and ruin our lives.
Meet me here (646-716-5171) Wednesday, October 7th at 10pm.
If you are listening live, you may ask a question by pressing 1 on your phone or by joining the chat if you are logged in online.
If you would like a primer for Defying Gravity Radio, listen to this introductory show: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/defyinggravity/2015/04/09/why-defying-gravity-radio
Listen live or listen on demand at: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/defyinggravity
Follow Defying Gravity Radio on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DGAskSupa
Message Defying Gravity Radio to join an ongoing discussion group on Facebook if you like as well.
in Self Help
FBI University is a school of Faith Based Instructions. Wherein, we extract the wisdom of God from the text of scripture, fashion it into practical principles of instructions, and present them through daily devotionals. Obedience to these instructions turns beliefs into behavior that advances our economical, emotional, and intellectual wellbeing. Now stay tuned as John Marshall teaches you how that by following instructions you coach yourself into the Champion Circle.
Jesus never sought to change the quality of one’s existence through prayer alone. Jesus sought to change the quality of life by issuing a set of instructions. Even to Lazarus, who had been dead for four days, Jesus gave a set of instructions, “Lazarus, come forth” (John 11:43). Had Lazarus dishonored the instructions, he would have remained dead. His quality of life changed due to his willingness to honor the set of instructions that Jesus issued to him. Prayer is a powerful tool. I continually use that God-authorized empowerment tool. However, do not seek to alter your course in life by prayer alone. God seeks to improve your life by giving you a set of instructions.
(1) The quality of the instructions that you follow helps to produce the quality of life you will enjoy.
(2) The instructions you follow today create the quality of life you will enjoy tomorrow.
(3) Yesterday’s programming takes today’s instructions and orchestrate tomorrow’s outcome.
(4) Therefore, the instructions you massage into your mind today will determine how well you manage your life tomorrow. Indeed it is true, a better you begins with a grace view of God
(5) Only when you follow divine counsel do you enjoy maximum quality of health within your spirit.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (97 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (54 chatters)
- The Portal - Dorothy (31 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (28 chatters)
- AJC Radio (14 chatters)
- thelordshour (9 chatters)
- Witch School (8 chatters)
- Fins Radio (8 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (7 chatters)
- Ron March Show (7 chatters)
- Papa CE (5 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (5 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (4 chatters)
- American Statesman (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (4 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Cosmos Radio (4 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (4 chatters)
- Stew and the Nunn (3 chatters)
- Jeff Coats X Pitboss Waterfowl (3 chatters)
- RadioFPC2015 (3 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (3 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (3 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (2 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- America Matters show (2 chatters)
- Race Fans Rock Radio Show (2 chatters)
- MySkinIsMySin (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (2 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (2 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (1 chatters)
- Voices on Fire for Christ (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (1 chatters)
- The Rush UTEP Miners Radio (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Love Unlimited Coaching (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- ARC Studies (1 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (1 chatters)
- Cyril Quinn (1 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions (1 chatters)