Popular in Nutrition
- Live & Upcoming Episodes (8)
It may be a familiar sight to you: burned out, exhausted, even young kids are reaching for the soda, coffee or energy drink. Why are we so tired? Certaintly our "busyness" culture and our modern diet loaded with sugar and carbs are no doubt part of the problem.
So how can we naturally boost our body's energy, starting with one simple change?
Join me as I chat with nutritional consultant Pam Killeen as we discuss liver- what some people are now calling nature's #1 superfood including:
The nutritional science behind why liver is so good for you- and the other surprising health benefits it provides Some simple ways to eat liver that are easy and delicious How to safely store and eat liver (and to ensure that parasites aren't consumed!) Be sure to call in the number above to have your questions answered!
Pam Killeen is a nutritional consultant who specializes in Nutritional Balancing. Over 20 years ago, Pam was diagnosed with chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia and multiple chemical sensitivities, and was forced to learn how to get well on her own. She now shows others how they too can naturally heal from chronic illnesses through nutrition and other methods. Pam is also the author of the book "Survival of the Unfittest: How Wisdom Will Save Humans from Falling into Extinction"
This series provides eight different ways to cleanse our physical bodies of toxins and emotional bodies of fear.
Cleansing is an art form when properly integrated into daily life. Given we cleanse our bodies with every breath we take or cup of water we drink, cleansing in an act we do every minute of our lives.
Our sixth (of eight) class, we look at our relationship with water? What changes will you make to drink enough purified water each day?
To access all classes in this series, click this link. https://souluniversity.org
To access all on-demand shows, click this link.
If you'd like ONE automated reminder about upcoming classes, click the Follow button above.
If you've ever wondered what all the hoopla is about the latest "diet craze" of detoxing, or wondered "Is it healthy?" "Should I do one?" or "How do I do one?" this show is for you.
In Season One, Episode 005, host Michelle Pearson hosts today's podcast discussion on "Hormones, Heartbreaks, and Your Health" We will also discuss how your emotions affect your internal health markers, the connection to a cascade of progressive diseases, how to reverse past damage, and as always, a wealth of inspired teaching that helps you make the changes that bring healthy beliefs in line with healthy bodies!
Some spices and herbs do more than just add flavor to your food; they also provide various health benefits — not that we needed more reasons to sprinkle cinnamon on our butternut squash or add roasted garlic to, well, anything. These eight spices and herbs have been linked with everything from reducing nausea to helping prevent cardiovascular diseases and cancers. Tune in 4/8 at noon ET to find out
Did you know that an estimated 1/3 of the US population is thought to be affected by food intolerances? That's huge! And a large number of those people don't even realize it that food intolerances are the underlying factor for some of the most frustrating side effects including
Headaches Nausea Bloating Stomach cramps Weight gain Diarrhea Constipation Fatigue Skin disorders I know personally the frustration of searching for the anwers of what was contributing to my own skin issues and weight gain. Unfortunately many doctors are only able to provide limited testing that only cover certain food items rather than pinpointing the actual intolerance related to the chemicals that are used to process our daily food. So even if you cut out that food, you may still find you have those same symptoms because the chemicals found in that food are also in other items!
It's essential to identify the exact items you are intolerance to. Many people believe they may be gluten intolerant or lactose intolerant, but after testing, find it is another substance is actual causing the problems.
So what kind of test can you order to make sure it gets to the root of your actual intolerance? Join me as I interview Andrew West from the popular Intolerance Testing Group to talk about the most efficient hair testing solution that tests over 600 total items, including food and non food substances, where these substances are commonly found, and even what nutrients your body is lacking! How cool!
Join us to learn how easy hair testing can be (you don't even have to leave your house) and what benefits it has for you!
Once you choose to go vegan and lose weight, you are making an overall lifestylechange. This means that you will need to learn how to make the vegan lifestyle work for you. It isn't that hard to do, but there are a few helpful tips to know, especially when incorporating a vegan lifestyle to facilitate weight loss. Tune in 4/15 at noon ET to find out more.
Eating more fruits and vegetables is the foundation stone of any healthy diet, with the national dietary guidelines recommending adults making half their plate fruits and vegetables.Juices can be a convenient and tasty way to get some of the health benefits of these foods – but how do they compare nutritionally? Tune in 4/22 at noon ET to find out.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (467 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (24 chatters)
- The Pet Psychic (18 chatters)
- Curious Times (16 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (12 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (12 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (9 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (9 chatters)
- drkate (7 chatters)
- Phone Fantasy Radio (7 chatters)
- Ra Sekhi Radio (7 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (5 chatters)
- Elovation Radio (5 chatters)
- SURN Host (5 chatters)
- Universal Radio (4 chatters)
- The Seika Network (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- Political Justice (4 chatters)
- HOV Radio (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- Ascended Masters and Angels (3 chatters)
- King Jordan TALK SHOW (3 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (3 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (3 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (3 chatters)
- World Alliance Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Marijuana Compassion Common Sense (2 chatters)
- Apostolically Speaking (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- Hot Topics Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- LETS TALK URBAN (1 chatters)
- LetsGoKings (1 chatters)
- Sports Smack Down Network (1 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (1 chatters)
- The Lisa Affect (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)