Popular in Marketing
- Live & Upcoming Episodes (6)
Tune in to Ray Raysor, host of Sight ‘n Vision Disability and Senior Talk Radio, which airs each Friday at 3:00PM (EST). Ray, who has been blind for over fifty years, brings professional and personal experiences to those who actively live with a disability and senior citizens who may experience age-related limitations.
Sight ‘n Vision Disability & Senior Talk Radio Is Licensed Through The Marketing Pulpit International.
Tune in to The Extra Points Radio Show, hosted by Dave Owens and Coach Howard. The radio show airs each Saturday Morning from 10:00-10:30 AM (EST). The show offers an inside perspective on different leagues, team ownership, college and high school athletics, sports apparel, advertising and social media aspects. Guests include owners, commissioners, coaches and athletes. Dave’s extensive background in sports journalism along with Coach Howard’s impressive business and coaching background, adds up to a dynamic show you are sure to enjoy.
The Extra Points Radio Show Is Licensed Through The Marketing Pulpit International.
You read the books. You watch the videos. You sign up for the motivation workshops.
Nothing happens. Nothing changes.
These tools might motivate you for moments, but the truth is they just cause you more frustration and bitterness because you can never seem to turn what you read into reality.
Adding another book to your shelf is NOT the answer.
So what are you doing wrong?
The answer is nothing.
Join Adam and guest, Craig Ballantyne and listen as Craig shares why these tools don’t provide long lasting change and what you can do instead to take control of your life.
Effective list attraction, retention and monetization skills are ESSENTIAL for long-term success! Permission-based relationship marketing is the fastest, most effective way to grow your list AND your bank account. You’ve probably heard that your list is your virtual audience or marketplace. It’s true that the size of your list matters, but the real secret is in knowing what to do with your list once you’ve built it. In this episode, Business Growth Strategist Patty Farmer and Adam talk lists! During their interview, Patty shares some simple but effective list-building strategies to grow a big list, merge it with your social media strategies, and monetize and leverage it for conversions.
Gone are the days where it was easy to be seen on the social networks. With increasing popularity and thousands of new people joining each day, the sea of noise just gets bigger and bigger.
So what do you do? How do you rise above the competition and be seen? What can you do that sets you apart from everyone else?
Join Adam and guest, Justin Christianson and learn how to get heard in today’s noisy digital world.
Join Host Live Chats
- BeverlyD (35 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (16 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (15 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (13 chatters)
- askhillaryblack (11 chatters)
- SupermanHomepage (9 chatters)
- Green Heart Radio (9 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (7 chatters)
- thelordshour (6 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (6 chatters)
- Psychic Reflections From Starcrafts (4 chatters)
- Heroes 101 Radio (4 chatters)
- NDB Media (3 chatters)
- NSM Media Radio Network (2 chatters)
- SATTT Radio (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- The HillToP Radio Show (1 chatters)
- InThePaint (1 chatters)
- GrownFolksBizness (1 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Carl Richards Show (1 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Wrestle Radio (1 chatters)
From the BTR Blog
- BlogTalkRadio, in conjunction with P.I. Media, is proud to present the Curious Minds’ podcast series, ‘Heroes Of Podcasting’
- 3 Podcast Monetization Predictions from Andy Toh, BlogTalkRadio’s Chief Architect & GM
- BlogTalkRadio & Simple Podcast Press Join Forces to Create Publisher-Grade Podcasting Toolkit