Popular in Marketing
- Live & Upcoming Episodes (3)
People want to be led. Especially in areas such as business. They hunger for true leaders and when they find one, they are loyal to the core.
Strong companies are built by good leaders...customers follow good leaders. They remain true to them.
So why is leadership important? Bottom line...leadership affects everything about a company, especially its bottom line.
Join Adam and guest, Dana Oliver as they discuss how to be a good leader.
Getting seen online requires more than just putting up a website. The internet has become a sea of noise
and you have to really become unique to get heard above the din.
Adam Hommey and guest, Emily Hirsh, come together to discuss 5 tips to gain visibility online.
Tired of working long hours without seeing any more money in your account?
Do you get overwhelmed staring at your numbers and just shut down? In this episode we talk about money with strategist Justin Krane. Justin and Adam discuss overcoming the financial struggles that a lot of business owners face and the biggest money mistake many of them make. They examine things like becoming more aware of profit, cash & risk; why people buy things; the best way to work with a bookkeeper and the importance of recurring income. Join us as we consider how being more financially savvy assists you towards living a life with more passion and purpose.
Join Host Live Chats
- WGAG Radio (10 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (7 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (6 chatters)
- The Psychic Coffee Shop (5 chatters)
- Hot Topics Talk Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Angelspeakers (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Hahn America (3 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (2 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- 2coolchicks (1 chatters)
- Derek Flex Felix (1 chatters)
- The HillToP Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (0 chatters)
From the BTR Blog
- BlogTalkRadio, in conjunction with P.I. Media, is proud to present the Curious Minds’ podcast series, ‘Heroes Of Podcasting’
- 3 Podcast Monetization Predictions from Andy Toh, BlogTalkRadio’s Chief Architect & GM
- BlogTalkRadio & Simple Podcast Press Join Forces to Create Publisher-Grade Podcasting Toolkit