Popular in Marketing
- Live & Upcoming Episodes (8)
Join international voiceover artist Tom Clifford and digital strategy oonsultant Mildred M. Tassone for updates on some of their latest recommended apps and posts.
We will discuss Adobe Spark, Canva.com, how to make a favacon and answer questions about the latest in social media.
Tom will also discuss some simple steps to make your videos and podcasts sound better.
Tom Clifford online: http://tcandcompany.com/ Mildred M. Tassone: mildredtassone.com
Learn how to grow and market your business through Google specialist Sol Gonzalez. She will provide tips, tools, and resources on how to become more effective with Google Adsense and Google Adwrods and more. This will certainly move your business into another direction for success. She is an advertising executive for 15 years award winning direct agency art director, can create campaign from start to finish including design creative for banners, video spots for youtube, and unique google text ads that feature your business for the keywords that relate to your website. Call, location, and site link extensions as well.
Back by popular demand, the 3rd Annual, Midwest LSA Expo Radio Show returns for one night only – Thursday, September 1st, 2016 from 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. Join your host technical guru Perry Hartman from Painters Dream Production and Midwest LSA Expo's Manager Chris Collins as they discuss this years event and offer you the latest and greatest updates from many of this years Exhibiotors and what you can expect at this years show at (KMVN) Mt. Vernon Outland Airport.
Running your own business isn’t only about implementing correct strategies and having the right tools. It’s also about cultivating wisdom. Heather Criswell calls it being WiseInside™. And she’s creating a movement where people can share their stories and wisdom with others to build communities of connection based on love, understanding, and support. In this episode, Adam talks with Heather about her vision to help people follow their heart in business. She’ll also answer the question, “Is it possible to have it all – family, business, and friendships?”
Does your CMO have a valued seat in the C-Suite? How effective is your CMO in aligning his or her inputs to organization’s strategic plan? Have your eye on the CMO spot? Take a broad view and start: thinking like the chief executive, worry like the chief financial officer, understand digital like the chief information officer, and have the presence of the sales leader.
“Think like a CEO to become a CMO”
From CMO to CEO
Strategic Chief Marketing Officers
Not only has Facebook allowed all of us to connect with family and friends, it has also allowed people to launch businesses, start movements, and fund dreams. In this interview, Adam Dukes talks with Adam about how he started his own profitable eCommerce business with just $9. One of his strategies is to give away products using Facebook advertising because of its targeting capabilities. Join us as Adam shares some start-up tips as well as how he gets his products in front of the right people using Facebook ads.
Byron Elton has more than three decades of advertising, sales, marketing and business development management experience. He has spent his career building media selling organizations that are disciplined in a system ofserving marketer demands to drive revenue. Elton has transformed media sales teams in broadcast television and online into focused, solutions-oriented professionals.
Byron currently serves at Chief Marketing Officer; Communications Officer at Hendricks Resources, an innovation company dedicated to revolutionizing the world’s energy and food supply by transforming coal waste into clean fuel and topsoil.
Prior to Hendricks, Byron led the selling efforts for America Online in Canada, the Midwest and Southwest in all categories, focusing on entertainment. Most recently, he served as SVP of National Sales for Univision Online headquartered in New York and Los Angeles.
Before entering the interactive media space, Byron was a Partner and General Manager in Smith Broadcasting, an ownership of broadcast television stations in Santa Barbara, California and Alaska.
Byron lives in Santa Barbara and works globally. And basically, he's the man. We are so excited you get to hear from him on Fresh Marketing with A&E!
Join Host Live Chats
- thisisit4321 (45 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (43 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (14 chatters)
- thelordshour (12 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (9 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (8 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- MethylationSupport (4 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (3 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (3 chatters)
- CinnamonMoon At Night (3 chatters)
- AMStyles247 (3 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (3 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- Larry Lazare (2 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (2 chatters)
- NSM Media Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (2 chatters)
- Papa CE (2 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Vaughn J (1 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Staying on Purpose (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- GEORGIA JONHSON (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
From the BTR Blog
- BlogTalkRadio, in conjunction with P.I. Media, is proud to present the Curious Minds’ podcast series, ‘Heroes Of Podcasting’
- 3 Podcast Monetization Predictions from Andy Toh, BlogTalkRadio’s Chief Architect & GM
- BlogTalkRadio & Simple Podcast Press Join Forces to Create Publisher-Grade Podcasting Toolkit