Popular in History
- Live & Upcoming Episodes (4)
Robert Charles Anderson, the Great Migration Project director at the New England Historic Genealogical Society in Boston, joins Jane to talk about his new book, The Great Migration Directory. Picking up where The Great Migration series left off in 1635, the book features those immigrants to 1635 and the remaining from 1636-1640. The book is the culmination of decades of work for Bob on the Puritans who arrived in New England between 1620 and 1640.
Order the book: http://shop.americanancestors.org/products/the-great-migration-directory
William Dollarhide, author of New York State Censuses and Substitutes, will join Jane to talk about his book. Find out what this indispensible book contains for New York genealogy research. What are the NY state censuses? What are some of the substitutes?
Art historian and genealogist Deborah M. Child joins Jane today to talk about her new book Soldier Engraver Forger: Richard Brunton's Life on the Fringe in America's New Republic.
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (32 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (19 chatters)
- Curious Times (14 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (13 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (8 chatters)
- AIM Central Texas (7 chatters)
- Witch School (4 chatters)
- Lost Arts Radio (3 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (2 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- Olive Branch Ministries (1 chatters)