Popular in Health
- Live & Upcoming Episodes (407)
Open Heart Surgery survivors is a population of people that are doing just that surviving. This forum has been a talk show since june 2009 that started out as a internship for grade in my student work study class. The passion has always been there to talk about new health finds and or innovative finds in the field of Cardiovascular disease. Talk about health, foods, medicine good bad and ugly; tune in every saturday 2:pm.
Are you one of the 44 million uninsured -- or underinsured -- Americans seeking healthcare today? Do you know your coverage options with the arrival of Affordable Care Act?
Tonight we'll be talking with expert Todd Meddings, who has sold more than 16 million health insurance policies. Todd will shed light on why individual insurance is so costly, why policies get cancelled, how the ACA will affect your bottom line at tax time in 2015 and other options for affordable care.
Why are people conditioned to think health insurance is the only healthcare option? Why is insurance so expensive? How much is Obamacare really costing people? What are the other options beyond traditional insurance? To learn more about affordable health coverage options, call us at 800-480-5770 or 720-663-9815 or visit http://www.benefits-for-everyone.com.
Thanks for listening!
Dr. Stephanie Seneff is a Senior Research Scientist at MIT's Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory in Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA. She has a Bachelor's degree from MIT in biology with a minor in food and nutrition, and a PhD in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, also from MIT. She is an author of more than 150 peer-reviewed journal and conference proceedings papers. Until 2007, her research was mostly in natural language processing. Since then, she has focused on research in the area of environment, nutrition and health, and she has published over a dozen papers on these topics in medical and biological journals. She has proposed that toxic chemicals in foods are a major source of escalating health problems facing the modern world, and that cholesterol sulfate deficiency is the key mediating factor
Recently, I had the good fortune to sit down with DR PAULA CREIGHTON, MD, FRCPC in Nova Scotia, Canada.
Dr. Creighton, who specializes in the field of aging or Geriatrics, has a tremendous amount of information to share, on both a professional and personal level, that may alter (in a good way) the way you perceive the aging process.
Although aging is a natural part of the human life cycle, many of us shy away from accessing the expertise and support we need to ensure that our “golden years” (or our parent’s golden years) are fulfilling, healthy, balanced and rewarding. These resources may include invaluable diagnostics, cutting edge medical advances, coordination of logistics and services, and community to name just a few.
After talking with Dr. Creighton, I had two flashes of inspiration: First, “I want to learn more.” and second, “Wow, this would be fantastic information for our listeners.” So, get ready for a empowering and thought-provoking conversation that comes straight from the spirit and into the heart. Thank you Dr. Creighton for doing this work!
WEEKLY ROUND TABLE with HiC Luttmers, Dr. Glenna Calder, Kathleen MacNeil, and Mildred Lynn: "How do you know when it is time to let go?” Get ready for an engaging discussion!
Join Mildred Lynn McDonald for a fascinating tour of the mind-body-spirit connection. Enjoy nourishing conversations, thought-provoking guests, compassionate guidance, practical tips, plus a generous sprinkling of East-coast humour and warmth! You’ll also love our Round Table discussions featuring HiC Luttmers, John Carosella, Mildred Lynn and guests.
Airs the FIRST SUNDAY of the month @ 10:30am PST. For more information, please go to: healingconverationswithmildredlynn.com.
Transformation begins when you say YES to investing in yourself. Rebuild your inner temple to allow dynamic shifts in your personal and professional life. This event will be held at Santa Fe Soul Center for Optimal Health in beautiful, enchanting Santa Fe, New Mexico. Is anxiety killing your confidence and making you miserable? Some of the most commonly shared feelings of women between the ages of 40 and 60 are noted below. Does this sound like you?“I feel tired all the time and OVERWHELMED does not begin to describe my exhaustion, even with the simplest day to day tasks.” “I feel that I have lost my personal identity and I have a deep desire to re-ignite the fire that once burned within.”“I know I’m feeling out of balance and I want to feel more spiritually connected.” “I think about exercising daily but my body wants to remain still.“ “I have unique abilities and talents, yet I can not find my stride to actualize them” “The pleasure in intimacy is not as strong as it once was and I want it back.” “I know I’ve eaten too much processed food and would love learning how to eat well.” “Deep within, I just know something is just not right in my life and I want to feel better.” If you identify with the comments above, you will benefit tremendously from this experiential weekend we have planned just for you! Prepare to have your life transformed as you awaken to your true Self! Start to feel your inner passion and energy return, as you learn to nourish body, mind and soul. You will step into your innate power and ignite the fire of your desired life. Learn to connect to the boundless vitality of your body and embrace your exquisite beauty internally and externally. Explore the rise of your inner intimacy as you learn to receive.
Join Dan this week as his Guest is author Carol Gray. Carol Gray, a.k.a. the Crazy Thyroid Lady suffered from an autoimmune thyroid disease, being hypothyroid, for more than twenty years. After realizing that society does not accommodate individuals with invisible illnesses, she armed herself with ways of coping and decided to share her managing methods in her first book Wow Your Mom Really is Crazy. Carol also writes a humorous blog about her hypothyroid disease and it can be found at her Blog, on Facebook and on Twitter. Tune in Sunday @ 2pm Central time 12 noon Pacific to hear another complelling conversation of a Thyroid Disease Advocate.
Joining us LIVE from the UK...Esther Bertram, founder of Conscious Fiction and author of the new book, a well-being, music, multi-media visionary novel, set to be released in November, "November Fox." Esther describes this as a book written to inspire the next generation to consciously create their lives and find their purpose. Esther Bertram is also vocalist, musician, composer and producer, is known throughout Europe.
Laura Gelezunas will call us from beautiful Puerto Vallarta.
Musician & Artist, Lauren J. Reed, will join us to talk about her musical projects and we'll be playing some of her music.
Jay Parker was born into a multi-generational Satanic/Illuminati family and received MONARCH trauma-based mind-control as a child. For the first seven years of his life, Jay was subject to Satanic Ritual Abuse in a large cult setting. On the radio show SRA Today Jay will be speaking on recovery and healing methods for Satanic Ritual Abuse survivors. He will discuss in detail new neurological and biological discoveries related to ritual abuse and life in general. SRA Today will engage a multitude of topics and guests, listeners are welcomed to call in 347 996 5515 or Skype
Host Bob Whelan
Natural Strength Night is an informative, humorous, sometimes a little raucous, good-time of myth busting and honest training information from the trenches. We strive to help everyone involved with old school strength training (without steroids) to not make some common training mistakes. Along with great information, you'll hear a fair share of steroid bashing, flamingo sightings, breaking goons, iron game history, and honest drug-free training information from various leaders and strength coaches in the field to help you get real results! If your primary training information comes from reading "Muscle & Fiction" magazine we'll help get you straightened out. If you love high-intensity strength training, dinosaur style training and just like lifting heavy weights ... or loved Jack Lalanne, Sandow, Grimek, Peary Rader's old Iron Man magazine, Brad Steiner's articles, Stuart McRobert's Hardgainer, Iron Nation, Osmo Kiiha's The Iron Master, you will love the show.
Meet Catherine (Cat) Brubaker. She looks like your normal, everyday, young woman. But what you don't know about Cat by just looking at her is that she is living with not one, but two, traumatic brain injuries. Cat does not let her brain injury tie her down. No, she is on a 5,200 mile trike trip across America (diagonally) to raise awareness for TBI. Come hear Cat.
Every TBI survivor and caregiver has encountered a fork in the road that has diverted his or her life-plan. A car accident, a fall from the roof, doing one more chin-up, or a door literally slamming one in the face are just some causes of traumatic brain injury. College plans, walking down the aisle in the perfect dress, or the coveted job quickly slip from reality as dreams turn to struggle. These unexpected life-happenings that divert one from his or her chosen path in life can be devastating. But as Yogi Berra once said, "If you come to a fork in the road, take it." Life is all about choices!
To learn more about me, please visit my blogs.
Survivng Traumatic Brain Injury Blog: survivingtraumaticbraininjury.com
Donna's Blog: donnaodonnellfigurski.wordpress.com
Your host, VIYAHTA and co-host, RAPHA will give wisdom and understanding about the most important relationship you can have. Why does the divorce rate continue to climb, even among christians? How does being with the wrong partner affect your health? How do you know when it's time to end a relationship? Viyahta will draw on her 20 plus years in the Holistic health field as well at 38 years of marriage. On this show you'll hear some relevant conversation about the need for honest and heartfelt communication in any relationship.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (121 chatters)
- John Baptist (89 chatters)
- in5d (67 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (39 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (36 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (25 chatters)
- DDP Radio (25 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (20 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (19 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (19 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (18 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (15 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (14 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (14 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (14 chatters)
- AlimBey (13 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (12 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (12 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (12 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (10 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (10 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (10 chatters)
- Odwirafo (10 chatters)
- canadianglen (9 chatters)
- dtm radio (9 chatters)
- Challenging the Rhetoric (9 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (8 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (8 chatters)
- RAD1Radio (8 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Tarhaka (8 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (7 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (7 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (7 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (7 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (6 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (6 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (5 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (5 chatters)
- 12kyle (4 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (4 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (4 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (4 chatters)
- David and Wes (4 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (4 chatters)
- The Star Chamber (4 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (4 chatters)
- sun752 (4 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (3 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (3 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (3 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (3 chatters)
- BadCulture Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Exit Babylon (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (2 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (2 chatters)
- KWOD Radio (2 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio0 (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- The URC Show (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The DuCross Brothers (2 chatters)
- The Football Gurus (2 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (2 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- The Annette Brent Show (1 chatters)
- Sister2Sistah Blog Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Pure Flow XChange (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (1 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- Geezer Gamers Community Radio (1 chatters)
- LETS SPEAK (1 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- Moxie Mind Body Life Coaching (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- Penny Entertainment (1 chatters)
- Opulent Network (1 chatters)
- Chicago Thunder (1 chatters)
- Dave in the City (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (1 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (1 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Apocalypse Nana (1 chatters)
- Bootch and Pat show with Bob (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (1 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (1 chatters)
- BOLD MOVERS RADIO NETWORK (0 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (0 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (0 chatters)