Popular in Health
- Live & Upcoming Episodes (469)
Harvey Mysel established LKDN after recognizing the need for better resources while pursuing a successful living kidney transplant in 2006. His purpose is to share knowledge and build the confidence to enable the life changing benefits of living donation.
www.LKDN.org LKDN is a nonprofit 501 (c) 3 org. that offers workshops and get-togethers to help individuals become successful at finding living donors.
His mission is to educate people in need of a kidney transplant about living donation and to prepare them to effectively communicate their need to family members and friends.
He is a two-time kidney transplant recipient. After proactively managing an inherited kidney condition, PKD (Polycystic Kidney Disease for over 20 years he had his first transplant in February 2007, he was fortunate that his wife, Amy was a compatible donor. Due to a rare virus he lost the use of his first transplant. He had a second transplant in August 2012 which was a 3-way kidney paired exchange
To listen to the show on line go to blogtalkradio.com/dialysisadvocates
To particapate call in at 1-347-857-3961
Thursday evening August 28 at 9:00 Eastern, 8:00 Central and 6:00 Pacific
Sponsored by dialysisadvocates.com
LABOR DAY-CELEBRATION...SEPT 1, 2014
Definition of LABOR...hired and paid by the day.
LABOR DAY is a holiday celebrated on the first monday in September. A celebration of the American Labor Movement and is dedicated to the social and economic achievements of workers. It constitutes a yearly national tribute to the contributions workers have made to the strength, prosperity and well-being of their country.
LABOR DAY, a Federal Holiday was created in 1882 to give workig indiviuals a DAY OF REST, NO SO TODAY. Most retailers still operate as normal, parades, cook-outs and shopping are a common occurrence on this holiday.
A celebration of all men and women who have dedicated their lives to defining their inqenuity, their skills, cleverness in planning an extravagant landscape.
Honored Guests, Mr. Wise, General President of IronWorkers...
Mr. Hilton, IMPACT CEO...ETC.
Mans quest for power...etc.
Ironworkers a breed unto themselves...etc.
Classic and Creative Construction...etc.
The "BOW"...the 'TOPPING OUT' ceremony...etc.
Shreeti Ruparelia was born and raised in Mombasa Kenya, has lived in 2 very different countries and amongst 3 different cultures. People often ponder what they should do for a vacation and she realized a lot of people don’t always share her views about traveling. Shreeti believe it’s very important to see the world and different cultures. “It allows us open our minds to new things and we get to experience life in exiting different way.” Learn some of the places Shreeti has visited and how you can get travel as well.
Dr. Mark A. Snow, Chiropractic Physician and Author of the book, "Sick World, A Story Of Modern Day Slavery" discusses various health topics such as diet, nutrition, exercise, safety, mental health, vaccinations, neurofeedback therapy, etc. There is quite a bit of controversy on topics such as diet, nutrition, and especially vaccinations. Dr. Snow will present up to date research on these topics in each program as well as his personal clinical experiences.
Kelli chats with her first coach, Larry Indiviglia. He's a published writer, a life long strength and endurance athlete, and member of the Todd Durkin mastermind group. Hear what Larry's up to currently and what keeps him going.
Are you living with a chronic illness? Chronic Pain?
Depression? You are not alone. Join us to meet some amazing guests who have walked the same path and come out on the other side.
This show delivers hope, practical advice, ways to find your own path and would like to hear from you about your journey.
Tune in at noon to hear Dr. Len Brancewicz of http://thenutritionshoppe.net discuss today's hottest health topics and new from a complimentary perspective. From colds to cancer and everything in between, Dr. Len can offer honest advice that makes sense.
As a Registered Pharmacist (RPh), Certified Clinical Nutritionist (CCN), Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine (NMD), and a homeopath, Dr. Len has over 35 years experience in helping to keep you and your family healthy and happy.
Call in today to ask about your most pressing health concerns!
Nicole Myers Henderson is the voice behind the Sacred Time Medicine Woman Show. Nicole is a Medical Intuitive & Health and Wellness Consultant. She is known to many as a force of nature, an empath, medical remote viewer, intuitive, telepath and diagnostician
Charlotte View is proud to announce our new monthly show that will assist you in healing, creating an easy to use technique for the prevention of disease, and even help you obtain answers to everyday life questions and occurrences (Last Friday of every month). Nicole developed the therapeutic technique "Cellular Memory Therapy" and authored the book "On Sacred Time ~ Tapping the Power Within”.
During this talk show, Nicole will use her empathic, telepathic and intuitive abilities to help the callers understand what their bodies are trying to tell them through their symptoms and illnesses. Nicole and you will start your own healing power by reviewing and unlocking patterns of unhealthy living, conscious and unconscious fears, and irrational thinking so that you can be the CEO and CFO of your health and life.
Recognition and achievements in:
Remote Viewing / Specializing in Medical & Remedial Remote Viewing Board Certified Counseling Intuitive & Medical Intuition Advanced Emotional Freedom Therapy (EFT) Cellular Memory Therapy Personal Growth & Lifestyle Change Empathic & Telepathic Communication Author & Motivational Speaker Nutrition & Disease Prevention Consultant Bachelor of Divinity Contact Nicole: NicoleMHenderson.com
Adults with intellectual or other developmental disabilities face a cascade of health disparities including, complex or difficult-to-treat medical conditions, difficulty accessing health care or expressing their symptoms and pain, or they may receive inadequate health care and receive little attention to wellness, preventive care, and health promotion.
The IDD Toolkit website is a resource for health care providers, individuals with disabilities, their families and support staff, to help lead to improvements in the health of adults with IDD across the nation.
Janet Shouse is the program coordinator for the Developmental Disabilities Health Care E-Toolkit at the Vanderbilt Kennedy Center. She is also the parent of three young adults, including one with autism. She has served with various disability-related organizations, including Autism Tennessee, the Disability Coalition on Education and the Tennessee Autism Summit Team.
Join The Arc of Luzerne County, host of PA Independent Living Radio Show, for an in-depth conversation with Janet - about the IDD Toolkit, its origins, and the difference it's making in healthcare for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities across the country. We'll also talk about her extensive career in service to the disability community and personal experiences as a mother of a son with autism.
If you enjoy PA Independent Living Radio Show, please support The Arc of Luzerne County with a donation to help us continue our work to improve the quality of life for people with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities and their families.
Are you interested in health, happines, and prosperity? Than The Daily Drop is for you! Join us weekdays at 12 noon EST and we will Drop some ideas into your imagination that just might give you a fresh approach to taking care of yourself and your family.
The Daily Drop is brought to you by Y.E.S... "Your Essential System", that will empower you to take your health, happiness and prosperity to the next level.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (149 chatters)
- John Baptist (105 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (60 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (37 chatters)
- RCRadio (32 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (26 chatters)
- DDP Radio (26 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (25 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (22 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (17 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (16 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (16 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (16 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (16 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (15 chatters)
- David and Wes (14 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (14 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (12 chatters)
- Odwirafo (11 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (11 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (11 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (11 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (11 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (10 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (10 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (10 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (9 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (9 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (8 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (7 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (7 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (7 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (6 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- sun752 (6 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (6 chatters)
- Tarvino (5 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (5 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (5 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (5 chatters)
- 12kyle (5 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (5 chatters)
- Field Afrikan Radio (5 chatters)
- INFINITY888 RADIO (5 chatters)
- Dimensions of Quantum (4 chatters)
- Brooklyn GOP Radio (4 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (4 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (4 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (4 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (3 chatters)
- The URC Show (3 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (3 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (3 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (3 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (3 chatters)
- Barbara Graver (3 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (3 chatters)
- FreedomReigns (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (2 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- Prepping For The New World Order (2 chatters)
- Progressive Talking People (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (2 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (2 chatters)
- The Star Chamber (2 chatters)
- The Power Hour1 (2 chatters)
- TunesLoveChat (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- Wicce Women (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Flash of Life (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- Rose Chat (1 chatters)
- LineaLove Show (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (1 chatters)
- Raising The Roof Media (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- Moxie Mind Body Life Coaching (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- BadCulture Radio Network (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- HeliOSoul (1 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (1 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (1 chatters)