Popular in Health
- Live & Upcoming Episodes (147)
Scott Benner, who writes at ArdensDay.com, is dad of two, one of whom lives with type 1 diabetes. We catch up with Scott after more than two years since we last spoke. You can tune in to that show here. We find out what he's been up to since, including his new podcast: Juicebox.
Charlotte View welcomes back our favorite Holistic Canadian Practitioner, Chris Kehler. Once again Chris will amaze our callers and listeners with his outstanding ability to use remote energy healing and his intuitively work with modalities such as dowsing, metaphysical tools, radionics and Quantum Touch.
During this show, Chris is 'Paying IT Forward' to the Holistic/Spiritual Community by inviting a selected group of Psychics, Mediums, Medical Intuitives, Life Coaches, Spirituals, etc who have lived in service for their whole existence and who agree with Chris that Energy Healing can be used for health problems so they instantly become a thing of the past.
Here is how Chris' protocol works:
He starts by using the pendulum and chart method of finding the area that the illness is Finds what stressor is causing the illness. Performs the energy work ~ He uses an array of different types of "tools" to neutralize the stressor in any particular area. The energy from Chris' tools works just the same over the phone and Skype as it does if you were in-person.
The happy healthcare host, Mr. Divabetic gets caught up in a murder mystery when he agrees to host the Red Tomato Carpet at the 5th Annual Bake Bethesda A Pie Contest at Central Farm Market.
Will orange be the 'new black' for Mr. Divabetic? Find out what happens when Mr. Divabetic and the rest of the Diabetes Late Nite cast try to unravel this diabetes murder mystery loosely based on Phantom Of The Opera. The storyline includes tons of diabetes and nutrition information packed between moments of suspense (and hopefully) laughter.
Guests include: Best-Selling Author Tonya Kappes, Asha Brown (founder of the We Are Diabetes organization), Central Farm Markets Co-Founder Debra Moser, Poet Lorraine Brooks, Patricia Addie-Gentle RN, CDE, Kathy Gold RN, MSN, CDE, Susan Weiner MS, RD, CDE, CDN, Leisa Chester Weir and Mama Rose Marie.
This podcast features song selections from the Phantom Of The Opera soundtrack courtesy of SONY Music.
Join Host Live Chats
- Curious Times (21 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (18 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (18 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (14 chatters)
- Perry Steele (12 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (12 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (9 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (8 chatters)
- Universal Radio (7 chatters)
- PMN Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- Blue Waters Twin Sister (4 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (4 chatters)
- Love Productions (4 chatters)
- Jason OBrien (3 chatters)
- Sultry Sammi Craig (3 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- Progress in the World (3 chatters)
- QAR Live Radio (2 chatters)
- Interstellar Realities (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (2 chatters)
- Transition Radio (2 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (1 chatters)
- 101OasisRadio (1 chatters)
- FrmHsPerspectiv (1 chatters)
- I Love Politics (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)